- Slap a bunch of cytoplasm on your cell after gen 1.
- Move to the surface ASAP.
- Don’t apply light-reliant organelles until you get to the surface (cough cough Spikeviper).
- Don’t apply ATP-reliant organelles until you think you have a lot of ATP (this includes the nucleus).
- That said, once you have a lot of ATP, get ATP-reliant organelles ASAP. Other cells will try to eat you and you’ll need to flee/shoot them, plus eukaryotic organelles are nice
- Don’t go to the tide pool. This isn’t for game play, it just looks like a pile of melted taffy. Trying to discern clouds from the background is really difficult.