Adventures of the Bastion

Action: Remain awake in order to guard the camp

1 Like

Action:pratice my marine abilities

Action: Keep watch with Clunk

Current Time on Krovax: Night

Taliomayn yawns and heads into her tent for the night.

Duncan Jr. meanwhile decides to stargaze, leisurely lying on his back as he looks up into the vastness of space.

Saruman practices using his Marine equipment, shooting some practice targets and testing the Energy Gauntlet’s effectiveness.

Spark and Akul continue to read through their manuals, Spark finds the last page for the basic manual which shows the technique Shockcharge (Ram into foes at high speed). Akul meanwhile somehow turned his book inside out. (Spark: 10, Akul: 1)

Clunk and Vlaskiani meanwhile keep watch over the camp while their companions sleep or do other things to pass the time.

2 Likes

Akul Zenno
Action: Read the book properly.

Action: Go to Sleep(while reading)

(you finally did something other than reading some more) (edit: nevermind)
Action: shoot a few targets and go to sleep

Action:Continue training

@QuantumCrab @Biologicah @Svrangite first bumps (it begins)

but i’m asleep

(Then keep sleeping)

Action keep sleepinb

Action: Begin to accidentally doze off

1 Like

Oops, thought i already posted.
Action: Keep watch till the morning whilst everyone sleeps

Current Time on Krovax: Night

Taliomayn. Akul and Spark hang up for the night and go to sleep while Clunk begins to slowly doze off. As he begins to nod off, Clunk can see that Spark fell asleep with the book on top of his face, looking quite awkward. Duncan also decides to sleep after practicing a few more shots on practice targets.

Vlaskiani and Saruman meanwhile decides to stay up for the night, Vlaskiani to keep watch over the group and Saruman to continue training with his sub-machine gun.

(Next turn will advance towards morning so keep that in mind when making your action)

1 Like

Action:find cool stuff around me

Akul Zenno
Action: Do some thinking about what the raiders could possibly have.

Action: Use Shockbarrier On Myself
(reading)

Action: zzzzzzz

Action: Keep watch till morning