Adventures of the Bastion

@Svrangite It’ll be morning next turn as a majority of the party is asleep.

Action: have a nightmare and possibly wake up early because of it

Action: Prepare for the day

1 Like

guess I’ll go to sleep then

Current Time on Krovax: Morning

After a night of watching, Vlaskiani decides to get some rest while Akul, Spark, Duncan Jr. and Clunk wake up. Taliomayn meanwhile continues to sleep.

Clunk prepares for the day ahead by checking to make sure his pistol is loaded and his Bionic manual is still with him. Afterwards he adjusts his armor to make sure it is properly fitted on him.

Saruman looks for “cool stuff” but aside from rocks, shrubs and the raider base there’s not much to really look at.

Spark tries to test out Shockbarrier on himself but finds that he can’t get it to work. (Spark: 2)

Akul meanwhile thinks about what Taliomayn reported yesterday and wonders why the Spears of Axtel would take prisoners, as most raider groups merely choose to execute their victims.

(Just remember guys, there is a raider base you have to deal with)

2 Likes

Action: A W A K E N

Action: Try Again

(READ MORE)

Action: wake up and start heading towards the base

Action: Plan how to go about taking down the raider base

1 Like

Akul Zenno
Action: Also plan on how to take down the raider base.

Action: also also plan on how to take down the raider base

wait raider base?

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION SOLDIER???
DID YOU EMBARK ON A MISSION WITHOUT READIN’ THE DETAILS!!!???

1 Like

ACTION:go to sleep

Current Time on Krovax: Morning

Tired from watching the group all night, Saruman goes into his tent and crashes for the time being. Meanwhile Taliomayn finally wakes up.

Spark tries yet again to use Shockbarrier on himself, but it fails once again. (Spark: 4)

Vlaskiani, Clunk, Duncan Jr. and Akul think about how to approach the raider base and after some consideration, they realize they have a few options. They could simply charge in guns blazing, attempt to sneak in or take out a single guard and have either Vlaskiani or Clunk attempt to disguise themselves to get in.

Action: Wait for the plan of action to be finalised.

Akul Zenno
Action: Keep planning .

Action: KEEP ON TRYING!
(R E A D I N G)

Action:sleep walk

Action: keep helping with planning (sneaking in seems good to me)