Dead Game

Iā€™ll join

Species

Name: Plumaserpentis triradia ( Translation: Triradial feathered serpent. Common name Sky wyrms)

Description: Triradially symmetrical animals with a worm-like body covered in vibrant pycnofiber-like structures and feathers for insulation and display. They have three eyes in a radial pattern on there head that can see in roughly the same color range as a human. They have eight pairs of legs on there underside, two of those pairs functioning as short arms while the other two function as a set of pterosaur-like wings. Individuals are hermaphroditic but cannot reproduce asexually, they lay soft leathery eggs and offspring are independent from birth. They are opportunistic omnivores that will eat just about anything, including each other.

Preferred biome: Subtropical forest

Positive traits-
Have wings and can fly.
Pretty to look at.

Negative traits-
conspecific aggression (tend to be aggressive towards others of there kind).
cannibalistic.

Civilization

Color: Lavender

Name: Wyrms of the heavens.

Government: Consists of five leaders (Pentarchy) called the five great ones, if an individual wants to take the place of one of the leaders they must instigate in combat, the first to incapacitate or kill the other wins.

Religion: Sect of the heavenly serpent, they believe themselves to be the offspring of an angelic serpent that was cast down to the earth for being inadequate and imperfect. Followers of this religion strive to make themselves stronger and more perfect through magic rituals to ā€œevolveā€ themselves, and through selective breeding.

Culture: A simple, yet organized society where only the strongest, fastest, and smartest individuals are allowed to survive. There are no limits to what an individual can reach in there society, they simply either can or cannot.

Leader(s):

The eyeless: An individual that was born completely eyeless, however there lack of sight dose not hinder them as there sense of smell and refined sensitivity to vibrations more than makes up for it. Some believe that there lack of sight has opened there mind to greater things. There silver and white in color.

The battletorn: An old and large individual whose hide is marred with scars from failed attempts at being usurped of there place as one of the five great ones. Aggressive and forceful yet undeniably clever it was his mind that enabled the wyrms to take down creatures much bigger then themselves. He is the stongest of the five great ones, and also the oldest. With his feathers taking on regal fiery shades.

Vibrance: Currently the youngest of the five great ones, unlike most others, they are a bright iridescent blue, but all can agree that her beauty hides her viciousness well.

The bone thief: An intellectual individual fascinated by the internal support structures of other animals. Often seen wearing his favorite bones on his body, and dissecting dead animals for his studies. His feathers being an unsightly sickly green

Seeker: A lithe and speedy individual of light yellow color, in charge of leading the scouts to find new objects of interest.

Edited it, let me know if this is better.

You have to have a religion, atheism hasnā€™t been invented yet @UndyingHazard
Also choose the most powerful leader among the pentarchy

Keep in mind that theism isnā€™t the default either, but some form of ideology or warship is definitely needed.

Thats what animism Is for silly
/J

Species: Twilight Wolf
Description: My pfp but more wolf-like
Climate: Jungle/Forest climate
Traits:
Shadow Wings (agility(flight) and stealth (1 pt))
Shadowmaster (shadow magic aptitude (1 pt))
Creators Chosen (creation magic (2 pt))

Blackfeathers (boosts opponents perception against bright backgrounds (like the daytime sky)(-1pt))
Paws (harder to make tools (-1 pt))

Twilight Guard
Black feathers, violet eyes

Duoarchy? Two equal power rulers

Henotheistic - Know the existence of other gods and accepts it as true, but view the Twilight as more powerful and worthy of their dedication (if not worship) (Ascetic/Syncretic/Theistic/Proselytic)

Teleported from the Twilight Realm, this small faction of the Twilight Guard has decided to work with what theyā€™ve got and settle here, in this universe, as other species once settled in theirs. In this universe they seem to have increased in size.

Leaders
Grey and Twilight
Leaders (no specific designation)
A much larger individual, Grey stands at 6 feet at the shoulder. He has a battle scar along one eye, it being red against the other, a typical, vibrant violet. Twilight is more of a normal size, standing at four feet tall, and she is named for their god. Her feathers are even deeper black than normal.

1 Like

Sorry but you canā€™t start as xenomorphs, can you make a more grounded species?

The edit will take a few minutes.

Edit: Finished let me know if there are still any flaws.

Is cannibalism really a negative trait though?

since you didnā€™t respond i will remove cannibalism and make conspecific aggression a worse trait
Flying: Can not be attacked by melee units in combat, can avoid combat with armies with no ranged units. +5 scouting(3)
Charismatic:+5 diplomacy(1)
conspecific aggression: -10 administrative policy orders(2)

1 Like

Went to get some food, I would think it would be a negative trait because theyā€™re killing and eating each other which could spread disease. But you can keep it as is if you want.

1 Like

Iā€™ll join if I can

Summary

Species
-Name: Slime
-Prefered Biome: Plains
-Traits:
Positive
Cytoplasm (+1 agl and def)
Devour (Will eat anything and everything)
Adaptability (Adapt to what they eat, grassā€“> photosynthesis etc.)
Negative
Strange (Civs donā€™t like me ):slight_smile:
Gluttonous (Eats a lot, but more balanced with devour)
Fanatic believers of the round rock (God of knowledge)
-Description: With their ability to adapt, these blobs of fluid are present everywhere and multiply like rabbits, under the holy order of the round rock they shall rise to be the dominant species.
Civ-
-Color: Green
-Name: Republic of the round rock
-Gov: Military Order
-Religion: Round Dao
ā€“Description: Religion where members meditate upon the wisdom of the round rock (the god of knowledge)
ā€“Traits: Ascetic, Orthodox, Theistic, Ethnic
-Culture: Look to find the truth in the world.
-Name: #1
-Title: Founder of the round rock, most enlightened
-Appearance: Blue blob

1 Like

btw how many are in

Five with you Knowledge.

1 Like

Okay my Civ has been made, comment edited

Flight in itself requires 3 points

Then have each of my current disadvantages take away one more point

Not enough religious traits, you have to like pick one in all of the categories

1 Like

Round 1: A new beginning?
Season:Spring
Global Event:Locked
From the many once feuding clans and tribes of races, sprouted new organized nations. This marks a new chapter for Aetelaw. Although these civilizations are still small in size, their potential is unmatched. Who knows what will be in stall for the world, will it fall into warring states ever hungering for glory and conquest or shall it experience a peaceful and prosperous new start for all of its inhabitant or will somethingā€¦ different occur?

Shop
Army

Foot Melee:
Damage: 5
Toughness:10
Pursuit:5
Screening:5
Strength:100
Upkeep, 0.5 wood, 0.5 stone
Bowmen:
Damage:10
Toughness:8