Alien Thirv Videos

Heres the tidepool:

That looks nice!

So… like the current version?

Here’s an idea, how about someone makes a video showing all of the most significant updates, just to show what has been done so far.

to be honest in my head i thought that every time a stage was finished they could release a video detailing all versions until the finished stage for example they finish microbe stage they could release a video that shows each version of microbe until the finished version

Im kinda just showing off Backgrounds/AI

No I’m meant as in that the current release isn’t stable either

This time with caves and toxins being shot (which i just got working yesterday :stuck_out_tongue: )
(They also damage now)

Why am i spending my time doing this? Who knows, , i believe that is now all the biomes :slight_smile:

Playlist Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A731SywRuWg&list=PLJ2e9ZX4nl9EryT8hlPAiDh4Hq57PcxgT

Made a new one! ALot more work in this

3 Likes

When you say oh its so beautiful and rip cell was that a montage or part of the game cuz it’s very good if its the game

Montage. The placeholder microbe intro and everything is real though. I added the disturbance/other images/“so beautiful “ and text In my editing though. The game does not say RIP cell.

Also why is this thread hidden from the main page -_-

Its not hidden i can see it?

On the main page. It isn’t showing up in the future game preview. The thread below this is showing up instead. But that’s besides the point.
@hhyyrylainen what’s up.

Edit: oh it’s there now.

2 Likes

Wow! I remember when the game was just a white background and little circles moving on the screen. You all have done such an amazing job building up this game! I can’t wait to see the full version!

4 Likes

Oh god why… I was being all nice and relaxed listening to this games background noises, when all of a sudden someone hit a harp with a hammer or something when the cell was noticed by the other one… Scared the absolute crap out of me

4 Likes