Post your crazy achievements here
- those crazy saturdays: destroy all life on a saturday afternoon
- legends never give up: be a photosynthesising underwater civilisation that doesn’t use fire for smelting because that can already be done with the sheer power of will and have an economy that revolves around toothbrushes
- its happening bois: sense a “disturbance” in the field
- newtons paradise: make an astral travel to the beach of knowladge
- wrong side of history: try to swim against the river of history but the currents are too strong
never gonna give you up: evolve rick astley in thrive
“breakin the law”
go through an ascension gate without ever leaving the water
and i didn’t: evolve a rick astley and don’t let down
“WHAT!” go through the ascension gate as a plant without ever leaving water
child labor: you know what to do
spreading corruption: have a corrupted save file corrupt other save files and the game deletes itself
Tanaka’s achievement: nuke the ocean and make a radiated city destring monster by accident
20,000 Submarine Cents: Get your coin that fell into the Mariana Trench back
An honest preposal: In a serious letter to the government, suggest eating the children to help with starvation.
Human resources: invent slavery
Time reality crystal: Use ascension to make your civilization from scratch, and bring that civilization to ascension before making it continue the cycle
Your mom: You are playing and your mom walks in on you…
- living tardis: evolve ftl and time travel abilities
- the banana gods have spoken: slip on a banana but your planet doesn’t have peeled fruits
- so that it looks good on my cv: carry the whole galaxy to a more picturesque spot in the universe using ftl drives (space, not ascension)
- you silly: go extinct for a silly reason
- im no silly you silly: go extinct for a silly reason but say that you werent silly. than have your appeal be accepted and you given your species back.
Well, this thread is dead, I am the one that uses it the most.
I guess normal achievements can already be wacky, so nobody sees the need of trying extra hard.
- Meta thinking: When the game asks you to choose a state as your new enemy(like in eu4), say your enemy is “the system”
- Arrow in the knee: Take an arrow on the knee and stop adventuring
- Ringworld: When the village elders tell you that the world is flat and ends beyond that mountain, dismiss them and climb the mountain to prove them wrong, but when you reach the top and look over, see the void of space below!
- Give me moon and I’ll move earth: As a space whale colony, form a lever shape and use a heavenly body as a fulcrum to move another heavenly body