Bolsa's thrive animations

I have some ideas, war with another space faring civilization, ship building, Tech editor (assuming we’re going with that and not a tech tree), aware stage land creature editor, awakening stages, etc…

Let me know if I’m dumb and you have a YouTube channel for this and have done most of the stuff I said.

Rn im working on the multicell/aware stage but im having troubles making it look “realistic” as in, a small zooplankton to a fish in several gen instead of 1 or 2, so im looking for some alternatives (fading the screen black and showing “some generations later” 5 times in the video doesnt sit well with me, but rendering and animating every single generation is gonna take me some time, and thats considering “reproduce and evolve” bc rendering and animating the entire lifetime is gonna take even longer)
I also tought about changing saves as a way to cut time, like, the player changes saves to a giant swimming organism, or a blind organism, etc. That way i dont have to animate each one of those in a singular species, but rather separate, already developed organisms.

As in your suggestions, i want to do/did all of them, except the tech editor, but not because i dont like it, i put a tech tree because i think i read it somewhere and didnt think much about it. If i ever revamp the old ones i’ll look for other alternatives!
And yeah, i have a yt channel, thats where i/i’ll upload those : D

5 Likes

Aorry to be a distance but whene are you gana make a nuder animation are is it over

2 Likes

Any news on the project fren? I really like your previous art and I hope you are not dead. Sorry for necrobumping