Deos Sine Tempore (Forum Game)

Deos Mundum two

nice, I’m very excited for this

How frequently will the round be?

Once everyone has their votes for changes in, ill probobly start today.

But like a round a day?
Edit: or less?

Depends on who votes. Ill probobly sub in for them if they dont respond by next round.

U wanna join?

Yes
(post fillerddddd)

I need u to fill out the form, its on the previous deos mundum

Nescau

Name of species- Nescau
Status, you have 100 points to put into these attributes, with a minimum of 15

Int - 35
Str - 15
Def - 25
Char - 25

Traits (follows 2-1 or 3-2 rule)

Advantage
Iron stomach: Can eat an wide variety of foods without getting sick.
Great senses: They have good senses (primaraly smell)

Disadvantage
Desperate cannibal: in the absence of food they eat their own

A dog humanoid species. They are friendly and like to eat (even their own if they don’t have enough food). They represent the sin of gluttony and the virtue of temperance at the same time (can eat anything, doesn’t need to be fancy but need to eat).

I’m not going to change anything but will play

Maybe ping other players so they know this exists?

Electric Chimp (definitely not inspired by any other series, lol)

Electric Chimp-

Int 25
Str 30
Def 25
Char 20

Advantages:
big arms: +10% melee strength

sparking hands: can shock things when they are punched

lightning brain: technology creation is more likely to succeed

Disadvantages:
water and electricity don’t mix: the electric nature of the creature means that it is more vulnerable when in water

loud crackling: the electric sparks make this species loud

A chimpanzee infused with electricity, but is this for better, or for worse.

I edited my species a little, here is the new sheet

1 Like

@Centarian @TwilightWings21 @aah31415 @SupaChimp @doomlightning @Null @Nigel @fralegend015 @PositiveTower

pinging all of you

Round 1 (Sandstorm at 3)

Years 1-10

Deja Vu

Awaken Brave Soul

Rimats

@doomlightning
Roll -10
Stability - 0
Vote-

You and your tribe awaken in the middle of the forest, you need shelter and fast.

Species

Rimats

Status
Int - 16.
Str - 15
Def - 49
Char - 30

Traits

Advantage
Half - Silicon base: Def+ 30% of Str
Metallic quarter: +10% Def, +10% Int
always changing skin: Adaps more easily to conditions, +1 on Natural Disaster Rolls

Disadvantage
Naive - Affected by other races more easily (-10% charisma)
Brain load - -1 on Phycological Rolls

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms-
Location- Forest

Civ

Pop- 100
Growth- 0
Adaptations-
Votes [0/10] -1

Ferloth-De

@TwilightWings21
Roll - 17
Stability - 1
Vote-

Your tribe awakens in a material-rich desert, these lands are now our home.

Species

Races: Chiropterans, Cavern Giants, Lavawalkers, Shroomfolk, Kongs, Wraiths, Flowers, Shades, Armex, Salalos, Silkspinners, Stygians.

Average stats:

Power: 20
Intelligence: 20
Defense: 20
Charisma: 44

Advantages:

Advantage: Unit Power - depending on what kind of race I use, I will get different boosts. Boosts will be specified in my vote.

Advantage 2: Councils Appeal: Any Civ I meet with I gain some pop from to buff Unit power.

Disadvantages:

Disadvantage 1: Council’s trust: Raises charisma and uses actions towards my Civ.

Disadvantage 2: Light sensitivity. Even though some of their members glow, it is not comparable to bright lights such as the sun. As such, stats are lowered during the daytime.

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms - Succulent Cactus
Location- Material Rich Desert

Civ

Pop- 100
Growth- 0
Vote [0/10] - 1

Kajit

@Centarian
Roll - 18
Stability- 1
Vote -

You awaken in some fertile plains, a winding river greets you with the chirping of some insect species, and ferns litter around the land. This is our new home.

Species

Name of species- Kajit

Int - 88 (+10%)
Str - 25
Def - 22 (+10%)
Char - 19(-5%)

Advantage
Cat-like Anatomy (+10 Def, +1 in Dark Enviorments)
Big Brained (+ 10% Int and +1 on Int Rolls)

Disadvantage
Unemphatic (-10% charisma)

Description; Look like Khajiit from the elder scrolls games. Thoughtful and innovative.

Discoveries

Tech-
Organisms- Rallywart Fern
Location- Fertile Plains, Winding River

Civ

Pop- 100
Growth- 0
Adaptations-
Vote [0/10] - 1

Hecato

@Null
Roll - 5
Stability- 0
Vote-

You awaken on a deserted island, there is food here, but there are also some trees. This might take a while.

Species

Hecato

Int-30
Str-30
Def-25
Char-15

Advantage:
-Eusocial Creatures
-Like Ants they have Queens to reproduce, this causes them to be unaffected by low charm (i don’t care if this isn’t how it works IRL I need something to deal with the incredibly low charm)
-Due to their ability to use Pheromone Communication they can easily share information with other members of the species. This allows them to easily exchange knowledge and coordinate far more efficiently
Disadvantage:
-Unempathetic (don’t know if that’s the right word) [ Suffers a penalty towards Sociability with Other Species]
-If the Queen dies and they don’t have some sort of royal jelly or smth their :belgium: ed

Discoveries

Tech-
Organisms- Bondi Tree
Location-Deserted Island, Ocean

Civ

Pop- 100
Pop Growth- 0
Adaptations-
Vote[0/10] - 1

Imps

@zenzonegaming
Roll - 13
Stability- 0
Vote-

You awaken on a cliff, where many minerals are present, and wolves howl in the distance as you gather some berries.

Species

RACE: Imps

CIV: Bananarama

INT (BASE): 150

STR (BASE): 15

DEF (BASE): 15

CHAR (BASE): 20

ADVANTAGES:

Mixed heritage (Goblin, Infernal): + 50% population growth, + 10% to combat rolls (+ 30% if non-direct (ranged, stealth, etc.)), + 10% to INT rolls, wings (can fly), + 10% to shadow magic rolls, + stability.

Industrious: + 40% to production (resource gathering, building, manufacturing, etc.), + 10% to INT rolls, + 10% to quality of resources / produced goods

Traders: + 50% to trading, + 35% to diplomacy, + 10% to production, + 10% to quality of resources / produced goods

DISADVANTAGES:

Greedy: - 10% diplomacy, + 10% to trading, + 20% profit from trading.

Unlikable: - 5% diplomacy

Sneaky: - 10% diplomacy, trade partners won’t notice if I trade with their enemies.

DESCRIPTION:

Imps originated from Goblins and Infernal beings interbreeding, this happened so often that eventually Imps were able to simply breed with other Imps to keep up the population.

They possess ashy dark skin and stand at around 3 feet tall.

Their bodies are covered with bony plates and spikes, and they all possess both reptilian tails and wings.

Their bone growths hold a wide degree of variety, and in a similar vein so do their tails and wings, with some being longer / larger, or beings shorter / thinner, some tails even have spikes growing from them.

Covering the top half of an imp’s face is a bone mask and horns that grow in during puberty.

Alongside standard humanoid sexual dimorphism, the female imps don’t possess bone plates, and instead have more / longer spikes, and their bone masks are thinner, and their horns are on the top of their head, meanwhile, males have shorter but stronger bone spikes (alongside bone plates that act like armor) and their bone masks are thicker, and their horns are fused with it (very suitable for headbutting, and though they don’t like to admit it (wishing to be viewed as more civilized) two feuding imps will usually headbutt each other alongside regular swipes and punches (especially if it is two males)).

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms- Tezzmo Berries
Location- Mineral Cliff, Water Shed

Civ

Pop-100
Pop Growth- 0
Adaptations-
Vote[0/10] - 1

Nescau

@Pac_Mine
Roll - 10
Stability- 0
Vote-

You awaken in a small, river-borne valley, there are no signs of predators but there are also no food sources. The minerals are great though.

Species

Name of species- Nescau

Int - 35
Str - 15
Def - 25
Char - 25

Advantage
Iron stomach: Can eat a wide variety of foods without getting sick.
Great senses: They have good senses (primarily smell)

Disadvantage
Desperate cannibals: in the absence of food they eat their own

A dog humanoid species. They are friendly and like to eat (even their own if they don’t have enough food). They represent the sin of gluttony and the virtue of temperance at the same time (can eat anything, doesn’t need to be fancy but need to eat).

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms-
Location- River Valley, River

Civ

Pop- 100
Pop Growth- 0
Adaptations-
Vote[0/10] - 1

Lightning Chimps

@SupaChimp
Roll- 13
stability- 0
Vote

You appear to be in an ocean-side taiga, the fruits on these trees are succulent and very nutritious, there are green creatures with bulbs on their backs that roam here, but they are very friendly to you.

Species

Electric Chimp-

Int 25
Str 30
Def 25
Char 20

Advantages:
big arms: +10% melee strength

sparking hands: can shock things when they are punched

lightning brain: technology creation is more likely to succeed

Disadvantages:
water and electricity don’t mix: the electric nature of the creature means that it is more vulnerable when in water

loud crackling: the electric sparks make this species loud

A chimpanzee infused with electricity, but is this for better, or for worse.

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms - Serpitine Fruit, Bulbasorus
Location- Ocean sided Taiga

Civ

Pop- 100
Growth- 0
Vote [0/10] - 1

Maliava

@fralegend015
Roll- 15
stability- 1
Vote-

You awaken in a dark cavern, close to the outside, you are in a secluded valley.

Species

Name of species- Visalin

Int - 30
Str - 15
Def - 15
Char - 40

Advantage

Sensory confluence (They constantly n send images, sounds, and smells to one another, allowing for perfect coordination and making each member an early warning system.)

Essential Clades (Allows for the creations of clades by infusing themselves with the essence of inanimate objects/living beings, granting them different advantages depending on what essence they use.)

Morphic limbs (limbs are capable of transforming into various shapes for different uses, and can be used as advanced tools.)

Disadvantage

Isolationist (-10% to interactions with other cats)

Body pride (will refuse to use tools because they consider their bodies superior)

Description: they look like a scaled dog with a snakehead.

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms - N/A
Location- Secluded Valley

Civ

Pop- 100
Growth- 0
Vote [0/10] - 1

@doomlightning @TwilightWings21 @Centarian @Null @zenzonegaming @SupaChimp @Pac_Mine @fralegend015

vote: farm the fruit trees to create a food source

1 Like

There are trees in the valley? For wood purposes.
Vote: send various scouts to find some form of food to farm alongside the river

Vote: find some shelter to hide in

Vote: Begin farming the succulent cactus for water (stored inside the barrel-like trunk of cactus) and the editable part (all but spined)

Vote: Find stable food source

@doomlightning @TwilightWings21 @Centarian @Null @zenzonegaming @SupaChimp @Pac_Mine @fralegend015

If you want to play you must answer today,

I voted dude

So did Centarian

And SupaChimp

And doom

And pac_mine

@GodOfKnowledge over half the people you pinged already responded