Discussion about PositiveTower's questionable avatar

You should definitely change your profile picture.

1 Like

Mate, How bout you don’t try pissing people off by showing a symbol that was appropriated by a Regime that killed millions.

1 Like

@PositiveTower i know its ur religion but moust people and me at first sight see it as u being a natzi change it some one new will be scrared and will think this is a natzi cult sorry but ist like beeing in a bekini in the 16 century

No politics and fine i will change it

I was saying facts not politics

Thats defeinitly politics bro,you can start a political discussion with that ost

Was i talking about the election no i was not was i talking about bill clinton no i was not and was i talking about bioncles being apart of the illuminati lol no i was not that last one was a joke

Hey you said that the allies was wrong,you may just created facist or worst nazis

Still the svastica is inbeded as natzi

The axis and allies did bad things and im not fascist i dont belive in dictatorships or racism

But i like the swatztika

are u that religius?

I belive in republics

i belive in science

Well dominican republic was once a facist and it is a republic so…
I do belive in science but be religious just to be sure i will get a good afterlife and not hell

Theres a difference between nationalism and fascism
Nationalism is saying your coutry is the best
Facism is a ruthless and racist dictatorship

And i like Germanic runes, yet i don’t use them as they were stolen by the Nazis. See how it works?

People still define it as the same thing anyways this is to me going pretty political

can we go to the mucilanius thread

Chill
(10)