Endless Expanse

@cha you forgot to roll for two of the actions that were used to attempt to get the nanotubes.

Alright that should be it and remind me the Blue star is gonna die in 11 rounds?

yep

once there are at least 3 sapient species or after round 30(whichever happens last) i will shorten the timeskips by half meaning everyone gets their mutation points halved but population loss is also halved and it will be easier to adapt to your ever changing environment. that said i need someone to do the population math so we can know if somebody’s species goes extinct.
@cha how many nuclei do all of your species have per cell excluding the digesting cells?
@TristanMisja i am nerfing the ability to invest MP so it might be a good idea to start spending them if you are still going to play. also you could get an organelle that gives you more MP or automatically creates castes for patches you move to if you are going for adaptability.
@everyone if you exclusively use aerobic respiration your species will be in grave danger if you don’t have carbon fixation.

1 Nuclei exist per cell excluding the digesting cells there’s a water pocket where a second Nuclei would exist but it failed to form.

Btw why do you ask if i may ask?

so i can properly roll for all of your species

Can I join? What stage are we in? Microbe stage? Multicellular stage? Aware stage?

I think it’s Multicellular and Willow has to say yes or no but hey welcome

well you can either start from a branch of someone else’s species or start as a protobiont so you choose which stage you start at but if you are joining you have to start at the latest round so tell me what you want to start from and give me the mutations you want and i’ll roll for them. @TheForumGameMaster

hey @Cha what were your mutations and other things for parva merius for round 19? something replaced them in the document with just “d”

Correct me if I am wrong but can’t you see the older versions with the old text?

i already fixed it but how do i do that? also after monday at the earliest i will not have my computer because it is a school computer and i am going to be in physical school then so i will not be able to continue running this until i get a new computer.

You should be able to see last time changed in the top next to tool and aid

i’m gonna smash a meteor into the moon at round 22 so a few species might get deleted or yote back to only having 1 habitat
@cha what castes did you want for parva merius

How many castes 1-2?

2 because parva merius just evolved them

Parenting merius: A merius species that care for their young more then just having them on their back protecting them from predators when they detach from the mother.

Semi aqutatic merius: a merius that uses it’s book lung/book gills to venture onto land to grab a snack in form of cyenea or young of other species.

@everyone someone else can DM this if they want but i don’t really have the proper motivation for it right now but i will be making a reboot of this but with better, more defined rules, features, environments, biomes, planets, solar systems, magic systems, etc. because this has too few rules for me to remember how to run it for more than a few days at a time. it will be an RPG evo game and i will link it to here once it is ready

1 Like