Faction wars

TeaKing forgot to mention my faction, I’m a group of underwater sapient space whale bananas building a banana biome on Europa (one of Jupiter’s moons)

This thread got dark really quickly.

but they use the plant matter, put it into a machine, deconstruct its matter, and reassemble it into animal matter to eat, or they simply feed them to animals

how about your just the banana cult of mars? how about mars colonized the europa and genetically modded themselves to be space whales

Uhhhh

No those are completely different groups in the above ‘storyline’

That faction was actually against living underwater, which mine does

Tbh my factions not gonna do much other than exist but it is definitely it’s own distinct thing

yo legit this silly little faction game now has 2 seperet banana nations what have i done

The space ants just slowly faded into existence from another similar universe and are carbon in methane water based

my idea is that they are the communist cows who crossbred with ants to create the perfect communist society

NEW WAR HAS BEGUN BETWEEN THE WILLOSAURAS AND THE CHORLOPHILLYAN AUTOMATED INDUSTRIES
this reason is some dumb :belgium: stuff i dont know
you know the drill you is siding with who

• side with the willosaurs (they win)
  • side with the industries (they win)
  • stay neutral (the war last another 10 post)

0 voters

btw the factions that are in the war cant vote

Chlorophillyan Automated Industries win, the willosaur’s entire military complex depends on them, infact, it makes no sense for them to have gone to war.

wait for the voters my friend. a war can go many ways

Not when your entire military is based on the industrial output of your enemy, plus they have alliance pacts, why are they fighting?

Yeah uhhh when did they go to war? The faction leaders didn’t say they did I don’t think

Edit: If you want more action in your forum game whatever, but I’d recommend letting the players control the actions of their groups, and you make natural disasters or smthn.

OKAY THE WAR IS OVER MY BAD
it was a miscommunications by the willosaurs intern.

1 Like