Fantasy Forum Game

Thanks for the new round Soundwave. :grin:

Vote 1: Begin growing the grasses we tried to use in weaving as part of our farming efforts. This way we won’t be as reliant upon waiting to replenish our stocks.

Vote 2: Experiment with cultivating special treant types with branches we can remove to make weapons for our warriors without killing the treant involved.

1 Like

Can I join the game?

1 Like

yes you can and also @serialkiller @Mitobox @Svrangite @reeper66 you guys need to vote please do so when you have the chance to

I will split off from the Viberians. How many votes do I have? I’ll start with one.
Vote: attempt to tame six armed sloths, for meat and fur.

1 Like

You only have 1 vote currently I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

@serialkiller @Mitobox @Svrangite @reeper66 I need your votes please vote

can i join? if so then i shall split off of the Viets (positivetower) and i shall be called the Vietanian rebels and my first action shall be rebelling against the communism by installing rumors about how the council has far more riches than the common Spiecine Althio

1 Like

But i’m not communist,though

really well i’ll just keep my vote the same if i get into the game

hey @soundwave am i able to get in?

I don’t think @reeper66 has access to their account anymore.

Yes you can join the Forum game and @OmnipotentFNarr just curious but how can you tell? is because his profile isn’t showing up? If so do you think I should just start the round once everyone else has voted?

RP Text

Kazar mulled over what the hieroglyphics had revealed. Most striking was that the vampires had some obscure weakness - whatever it was, Kazar was convinced that it was magical in nature. He resolved to work toward it based off of what the Kazarites already knew.

Meanwhile, a pair of female Spiecine, gatherers by trade, sat at the outskirts of the village, having their evening meal - smoked rainbow fish and chopped strandstalk, with a piece of animal skin for a plate. The graveyard, which was just within the confines of the village wall, was a short distance from them and served as a somber backdrop.

The younger of the two scratched behind her single horn as she looked toward it. “This tribe’s been through a lot, hasn’t it, Yarifa?”

Yarifa was silent. Truth be told, she didn’t consider the ordeals she’d gone through as a Kazarite too different from what she’d both heard and seen herself in the Kazarite homeland. Vampires were hardly the only monsters out there, or even the worst, and the Korens’ misdeeds, even the one raid performed out of malice, were hardly the extent of the cruelty Spiecine were capable of.

Yarifa leaned back and spoke. “The world can be a grim place sometimes, Teralu. Sometimes it’s the dark things out there waiting for us, sometimes it’s ourselves. I’m just grateful for a roof over my head and regular meals,” she said, looking down to her food. “And good company,” she added, nodding at her friend with a small smile.

The younger Kazarite nodded appreciatively, then perked up. “What ever happened to grawlic? I know it came in handy when the vampire crisis started.”

Yarifa gave her friend a quizzical look. “It only grows in the forest, through, remember? Everyone’s afraid of going there due to the vampires.”

“Hasn’t vampire activity stopped outside of rumors?” Teralu asked, undeterred. “All we’d need is a little before growing more of our own. Besides, we’d at least have something to go with meals.”

Yarifa considered this. “I’ll see if the others aren’t interested,” she decided, and the two resumed eating.

Vote 1: Have Kazar and his apprentices return to experimentation, this time to see if they can’t rearrange and modify the shortened fireball spell inscriptions into a light-based spell (again, preferably not too close to the mostly wooden village).

Vote 2: Some of the gatherers reattempt gathering grawlic from the forest to grow a steady supply of in the village, for both seasoning and protection from vampires if need be.

Updated Wiki Page: Game: Another Civilization Forum Game | Thrive Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

@hhyyrylainen told me failed email attempts locked the user (told me in the misc thread).

2 Likes

also if you don’t know than vampires can not damage iron

RP TEXT

the leader of the rebellion was sitting in his hut his name was zen’zon :wink: when one of his sons came in he was gam’ing :wink: he said “what are your plans for our first move against the Viets father”

“we shall sow seeds of chaos by making the people think that the council isn’t following its own rules and try to gain more followers to our side”

@serialkiller
@Svrangite

i don’t think they are going to post neither of them have posted for months

@Soundwave you should just do the next round @serialkiller and @svrangite haven’t posted anywhere for months.

Serialkiller forgot his password

I am going to do the next round soon enough sorry about the wait I have started a little bit of it but it was more or less me just doing to rolls for the votes

@OoferDoofer @zenzonegaming it may take me a while to update the next round I apologize I currently have College but I will update the game and also procrastination has been getting to me lately so I apologize for the further delay of the round

@Soundwave please update.

1 Like

I would love to but school, lack of inspiration, and laziness are getting to me i’m very sorry idk when I’ll update this forum game