Fantasy Forum Game

RP Text

In light of recent events, Kirala had called for another meeting. Of course, the initial topic was the marginally successful vampire hunt, but, as time went by, there was an air of discomfort in the hut. No one wanted to address the elephant in the room.

Finally, Rorkuk spoke up. “The Korens really… distinguished themselves.” Of course, he neglected to mention that, while the Korens certainly made more kills, only some had disintegrated into ashes. In fact, as days passed, more and more participants on the Kazarites’ side found themselves relegated to burying the casualties.

This garnered a nod from Kirala. “They certainly don’t enjoy the vampire presence any more than we do.”

Rorkuk began to make awkward gestures. “Well, I mean, they… A lot of normal Spiecine wound up dead. Shouldn’t we be a little worried? I’ve heard rumors that the Korens are having problems of their own with the vampires, and people seem to be getting worried.”

She gave him a questioning glance. Frich then elaborated on his fellow’s behalf. “I believe he means to say that the people are concerned about the Korens’ involvement. While there’s no questioning the value of their aid, the Korens have killed at least as many normal Spiecine as actual vampires. The people certainly have reason to be concerned.”

Kirala thought for a moment, then spoke. “This concern may be justified, but, as it stands, the Korens have been too helpful in fighting the vampire threat to simply turn them away. Spread word that I will publicly speak on the matter. We have nothing to fear from them.”

Rorkuk thought he heard malicious laughter in the distance, but thought nothing of it.

Vote: Get everyone worried about the Korens in one place for a reassurance conference that totally won’t get crashed.

Updated Wiki Page: http://thrive.wikia.com/wiki/Game:_Another_Civilization_Forum_Game

So can i give my civ a name?

go right ahead what you naming it?

The kingdom of Viets(can i change my name in the future?)
Another question how do i create a religion?
Also i’ll change my vote to:go further south east in the morning
When will there be a new round?

Yes you may change your names in the future. To create a new religion you vote for it. Say what sort of gods they believe in and then the religion will be created. As for when the next round will be released i would say maybe Sunday-Tuesday. I only just noticed this message today so I apologize for that

nvm i need Gabriel to vote. Has he changed his name? or has he just not gotten on this forum yet?

Try using the invite button

How do you do that on this?

at the bottom of the screen under me

still can’t find it sorry

Which device are you using?

desktop computer on Sunday i didn’t really have access to that so i was using my iphone

scroll down your smartphone until you see topic control and click on it

i sent it to him hopefully he joins back

i sent him a long time ago like last week

if by next week he doesn’t join the Forum i’ll set his civ to go into isolation

When is the next round its over a week

ill start finishing up sometime today or tomorrow

Round 23

(Fernwanderden) @serialkiller- Vote 1: use the staff of undead, and get control over all the zombies back that ran into the dungeon (Roll: 9+2= 11)
Vote 2: Domesticate the largest animal (preferably elephant-like) around (Roll: 18)

Fernwanderden Outcome

The Fernwanderden get control back over a few zombies worried about the Elder Lich attacking them they and the zombies all left the dungeon. After that incident the leader of the Fernwanderden figuring that they needed mounts other than undead Stachelwanderer and normal Stachelwanderer went out into the desert to explore. During the exploration they had found a large animal the size of an elephant. This creature has similar features as an elephant except with longer tusks and being stronger. They captured a bunch of these animals and tamed them and are very useful to the Fernwanderden

Stability: Unstable (0)

Power: Minor (2)

Summary of the Fernwanderden

Civ: Fernwanderden: Player: SerialKiller

SerialKiller- Past Votes: go South, domesticate Stachelwanderer, make a saddle, settle down at Oasis, improve agriculture, Improve Housing, Improve Agriculture, enter dungeon, advance chemistry, advance chemistry further and create an explosive powder, Search for Metal, Start mining, save miners, tame undead dragon, enter dungeon, create undead, create undead animals, look around for more villages to the northwest

People: like the new animals found and have found them to be useful for many things

Farming: Simple farming not too advance but still good

Domestication: Stachelwanderer : Find the living conditions good and like the new fruit (name new species): This new species found is an elephant found by the Fernwanderden

Plants: Parafruit

Magic: Basic healing, Fireball

Dungeon Monsters : Dungeon: most filled with undead. Lich : this Lich seems to be the dungeon master of the Dungeon. Floor 5 boss Undead Dragon . 12th floor had giant Centipedes and giant scorpions.

Dungeon Items: New weapons found in dungeon, and found some spell that cannot be read with the literature you have right now (scroll that gives a small magic barrier), mana orb, scroll unreadable for your civ right now (makes incredibly weak zombies that are weak to sunlight), Undead Dragon Orb : this has the ability to summon a dozen undead, Staff of undead (this increases rolls by 2 pertaining to undead has a limited use of three votes) ( Uses left : 2)

Undead: The Fernwanderden can make corpses into the undead

Civs met: Flarc (Relationship: Enemies)

(Kazarites) @mitobox- Vote: Get everyone worried about the Korens in one place for a reassurance conference that totally won’t get crashed. (Roll: 2)

Kazarites Outcome

Kazar told some of his Shaman apprentices to bring some Kazarites that distrusted the Korens and tell them that this meeting was to calm them down. A few Kazarites that were against the Korens came and when they did some Korens burst in and tried to kill these Kazarites but failed and died. The betrayal from their own leaders the Kazarites ran into the village and told all the villagers around what happened inside of the building. The people enraged by this choose to ignore any of Kazar’s orders and sometimes even sabotaged them. Some even began to believe that at some point the vampires got both Kazar and his apprentices and believed that they were implementing laws that would kill everyone. During the chaos some Kazarites choose to also use gorilla warfare against any Korens that entered the village in groups.

Stability: Unstable (0)

Power: Tiny (1)

Summary of the Kazarites

Civ: Kazarites Player: Mitobox

Mitobox- Past Votes: go Northwest, collect food and resources, build huts, search the dungeon, look for strong-smelling plants that grow from bulbs, find more Grawlic, use leftover Grawlic and plant it, hunt for vampires, make a graveyard, Craft simple bows, scout north, explore tower, capture vampires, make clothing, lead the Korens back home

People: After the incident where they had Korens try to kill some dissenters within the Kazarites most of the people no longer trust the government of the Kazarites and have begun to support the Anti-Korens faction and beleive that the Korens are just a fake civilization used by the vampires to take control over the village

Leadership: Kazar: a wise leader who had started to trip to the Mist forest and the founder of the Kazarites. After many years of being the leader of the Kazarites and gaining a lot of trust the people no longer trust Kazar after the incident with the Korens. The people believe that he and his apprentices had all been turned into vampires after a certain point and believe that he and his apprentices will try to kill them all at some point or turn them into vampires. The people have also begun to think that the Korens are vampires and that Kazar and the vampires are trying to take over the village. Kirala: One of the other leaders who leads the hunt on Vampires

Factions: Anti-Korens: this group has been attacking any group of Korens trying to enter the village. They have spread the belief that the Korens are really vampires in disguise and that there was no such civilization known as the Korens.

Area of where the Kazarites live: a small village surrounding a lake with the island of the dungeon they found and Gloom Island

Plants: Gloom Plant, and new plant. Strandstalk: This plant is very fibrous

Weapons: Bow

Graveyard: Holds the deceased of family members

Gloom Dungeon:
Dungeon Monsters: Young Treant Floor 1, Vampire Floor 2

Dungeon Traps: Trap room, Arrow chest

Smoke Tower Dungeon: Monsters: Vampires

Dungeon Monster: Vampire

Disease/Curses: Piercingitis: a disease spread by vampires to create more vampires, only way for this disease to be spread is if a vampire’s blood is swallowed, or gets into a cut or wound or is injected

Factions: Normal Spiecine, Vampire Spiecine

Magic: Basic healing, fireball

Realms: Realm of Living: This realm is where all living creatures live in and where all physical beings live Realm of the Dead: This realm holds dead spirits. Some spirits hold grudges and because of this some stay in the realm of the living either possessing dead corpses to kill the person they want revenge on or cause misfortune. Some wondering spirits from the Realm of the Dead accidently come to the realm of the living these spirits cause no troubles to the living unlike vengeful spirits. If they take over undead bodies, then they will just wonder around. Spirit Realm: Nonphysical beings live in this realm namely Demons and Angels. The Realm of Gods : This realm has all the gods within this games universe this Realm is untouchable by normal mortals, only Heroes, Clergymen, other gods, or famous people can hurt or interact with the gods.

Contracts: the Kazarites now know how they can create contracts with Demons or anything at all

Familiars: bugs

Ancient relic: relics that have a large power emanating from them. Smoke Tower Relic : a relic that seems to be what creates all the fog in the area and has a small dungeon inside of it. The vampires also created it many years ago. Mysterious text on the wall is a prophesy of how the Kazarites will kill off the vampires and their leaders. The text talked about the Vampires true weakness but because the vampires didn’t want it to be learned they ensured to destroy it because of this it is unfinished

Civs Met: Korens

(Korens) @agenttine- Vote 1: KILL ALL POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE KAZARITES TO MAKE BOTH OF OUR LIVES EASIER (Roll: 2)
Vote 2: Finish killing off all the vampires (Roll: 15)

Korens Outcome

The Korens wanting more control over the Kazarites tried to kill everyone who were dissenting in the ranks of the Kazarites. But when they tried to kill many dissenters in the Kazarite conference the assassins were all killed. When the Korens sent out more people they never came back except for one person who was told to tell the Korens to not interfere ever again with Kazarite politics. While doing this the Korens killed all the vampires that were hiding inside of the Kazarite village during the uprising.

Stability: Stable (1)

Summary of Korens

Civ: Korens: Player: Agenttine

Agenttine- Past Votes: go north, improve fire magic, weaponize warmth, cull the near death into a group, turn tribe into a dictatorship, make a variation of fireball, kill anyone who questions Fiod’s rule, make a contract with a demon, spread demonic power through a new spell, create wall, advance wall with magic, send assassins after angels, send assassins and their contractors, exterminate false Korens forever, summon more demons, create a cleanse for the angels, search for more civs, experiment with vampires and demons, fix the dictatorship

People: question what they should be doing with the Kazarites that are causing trouble between the relationship with the Kazarites

Past Leadership: Fiod: Was a major dictator of his time in the Korens, created a curse on accident that split the people apart. After many years of ruling he was finally killed by his own creations and after this caused an uprising of the people against Fiod’s children who both killed all the people who questioned them.

Leadership: Fiod’s two children: The two new rulers of the Korens

Magic : Fireball, Warmth, Cleanse, Demonic Cleanser, basic healing

New Order: Most of the New Order was killed off some survived while others were brainwashed

Contract: The demon shall take the first-born child of Fiod, and all decedents of Fiod’s shall have demon blood inside of them, Fiod created a new contract that could prevent information leakage from his people to ensure that no one could get private information from his people. The contract affecting the other people of the Korens are the same as Fiod (Should the contract be broken then they will become Feral Demons or if the demon they are contracted to dies then they become a feral demon.)

Disease/Curses: Piercingitis : a disease spread by vampires to create more vampires, only way for this disease to be spread is if a vampire’s blood is swallowed, or gets into a cut or wound or is injected

Vampiric Demons: These Demons were created because of Fiod’s attempts to make a more devastating monster. These Demons cannot come out during the morning but during the night will attack anyone and everything they see especially Spiecine Althio.

Demon: A demon that Fiod met, this Demon’s intentions with one of Fiod’s children is unknown

Demons: these demons have helped the Korens finally defeat the False Korens. They plan to stay with the Korens for many generations because of the many contracts that they had made with your people.

Angels: quite of a few Angels are dead some are still in their physical form in the living realm

Realms: Realm of Living: This realm is where all living creatures live in and where all physical beings live Realm of the Dead: This realm holds dead spirits. Some spirits hold grudges and because of this some stay in the realm of the living either possessing dead corpses to kill the person they want revenge on or cause misfortune. Some wondering spirits from the Realm of the Dead accidently come to the realm of the living these spirits cause no troubles to the living unlike vengeful spirits. If they take over undead bodies, then they will just wonder around. Spirit Realm: Nonphysical beings live in this realm namely Demons and Angels. The Realm of Gods : This realm has all the gods within this games universe this Realm is untouchable by normal mortals, only Heroes, Clergymen, other gods, or famous people can hurt or interact with the gods.

Military: Right now, the military consists mostly of Demons and their contractors. One of the military people used mainly are Assassins used in the war to try to get a surprise on the False Korens

Civs met: Kazarites

(Iberians) @gabrielgg- Vote: Go into isolation (Roll: 20)

Outcome of Iberians Isolation

Has gone into isolation for now

Stability: Sturdy (2)

(Alkala) @immortaldragon- Vote 1: Experiment with nature magic to help our crops grow with the help of the scroll. (Roll: 5)
Vote 2: Experiment as well with nature magic for methods to listen to the land and nature and learn what it speaks. (Roll: 13)

Alkala Outcome

The attempt at experimenting with Nature magic ended in failure and created a plant monster because of the scroll. The plant monster wasn’t tamed and because of this the plant monster ran away. The Alkala try to learn more about nature and can hear slight voices from nature but can’t fully tell what it is saying. Sometimes when they use this they are able to learn if something coming close to the village from the rhythm of sound from the footsteps.

Stability: Sturdy (2)

Summary of Alkala

Civ: Alkala: Player: Immortal_Dragon

Immortal_Dragon- Past Votes: go east, try to domesticate the Nokii, tame Tafra, build houses, fix houses, figure out through Shamans why the Nokii hate their people, Give Fake Shamans to Nokii, send peace offering to the Nokii, create an agricultural system, create a new religion, edit the religions problems, search around

People: are feeling at peace because they have begun to understand nature and become a bit closer to understanding what it is

Animals: Nokii: after many incidents with the Nokii they have begun to despise your tribe and now steal stuff and sometimes attack your tribe, Tafra: don’t think any of your tribe

Factions: Alkala

Treasure: A scroll that can make normal trees into Ents (from the help of the staff the scroll was translated). Nature staff: Increases the roll-on rolls for nature by +1. Amount of Rounds you can use for: 9 rounds, each vote you use the staff for takes off a round (Be sure to tell me if you want to use the staff in your vote)

Dungeon: Forest Dungeon: Ents, and Goblins 1st floor

Religion: Alkalaiea: Alk the god of sun, beginnings, and birth. Then there is Ala the goddess of the moon, endings, and death

Crops: new Crop: seems to have some sort of healing abilities

Magic: Basic healing, fireball, Treant creation

Farming: Advanced their farming techniques making more food for the tribe. Using feces as their fertilizer

Military: Small militia meant right now only to prevent Nokii attacks

Monsters: Treants: Treants are as strong as iron if not stronger when created to make tools.

Civs met: None

(Viets) PositiveTower- Vote: Go further Southeast (Roll: 15)

Viets Outcome

After leaving the Savanna the people felt the presence leave them alone. Further southeast they found the environment become colder and there was snow around the area. Finding this fine they settled down for a while. They found a giant four-armed Sloth, and many other animals. The people finding the area filled with an abundant food source choose to stay in the area for now.

Stability: Stable (1)

Summary of Viets

Civ: Viets: Player: PositiveTower

Positive Tower’s- Past Votes: Go Southeast,

Magic: Basic healing, fireball

**People:**are happy with their life as it is right now

Let me know if there is any sort of mistake because sometimes typing on this can be very troublesome i do like that you can preview your work to the right but it can still cause some troubles for me

2 Likes

Well, that could have gone better, something I’ve been typing a lot lately. :laughing: Thanks for the round soundwave.

Vote 1: Continue our experiments with listening to nature.

Vote 2: String-making