Fantasy Forum Game

I tried to help Mito, and instead it failed :frowning:

Vote 1: Ally with the Kazar, and enforce order on the Kazarites.

Vote 2: Kill anyone who doubts the Kazar.

Vote 1:send some explorer to the east and annex the lands that i discovered

@Mitobox & @serialkiller ? ? Did you guys vote

they haven’t yet i usually let people take as much time as they need and i do remind them

1 Like

Vote 1: invent cannons to put them on my elephants.
Vote 2: surprise attack my enemies in the night, this time with an even larger zombie army and elephant riders.

you attacking the Flarc from my understanding correct?

1 Like

Yes :smile:

@Mitobox please vote as soon as you can just a reminder

Gorilla Warfare

They plan to send the Korens threatening messages over the Internet?

Also, I meant to have Kirala head the conference (I said so in the RP Text), but I can roll with this.

RP Text

The beginning had been rough enough for Kazar. To see all the people who believed he, himself, had conspired to kill scores of his own people incited both pity and outrage within the old shaman. Still, he was there to stay their fears, and stay them he would.

Or so he thought.

The moment those horned figures poured into the hut, eyes shining like wicked fire, Kazar knew the conference was doomed. To the crowd’s credit, they reacted with admirable unision, and, together with the warriors guarding Kazar (who were quite shocked by the situation themselves), had managed to defeat the half-demons. Of course, paranoia prevailed, and the fearful tribesmen fled the hut.

Needless to say, the ill-fated conference had been a complete and utter fiasco.

Kazar had withdrawn to his hut to plan. No doubt distrust would escalate into outright rebellion. Still confident in the power of diplomacy and reason, appealing to those who now hated him and his pupils was first and foremost. However, he had to anticipate their responses; any solution that seemed fine on paper could instead bolster their fears.

In the end, Kazar decided that the best solution was the one that anyone could see for themselves - literally. Some sort of wall would prevent foreigners from entering the village proper unannounced. With the fog impeding guard’s vision enough already, visibility was an insignificant loss.

He only feared that the two sons of Fiod may not take well to this…

Vote: Construct a palisade around the village to prevent any more surprise visits from the Korens. There will only be four entrances, with standing torches at both sides for visibility.

Will work on wiki pages, including adding a page for the Viets.

Good but i cant see the summary stuff in wikia because clicking on it wouldn’t work on my phone

sorry didn’t realize you wanted Kirala to do it. Next time tell me who you want to do these sort of things in a vote because i didn’t fully pay attention while reading the RP sorry about that

Round 24

(Fernwanderden) @serialkiller- Vote 1: invent cannons to put them on my elephants. (Roll: 14)
Vote 2: surprise attack my enemies in the night, this time with an even larger zombie army and elephant riders. (Roll: 2)

Fernwanderden Outcome

The invention of the first ever simple cannon is used on the new elephants that the Fernwanderden have tamed these cannons are slow to reload and it takes a lot of time to move the elephant to the position. The use of these elephants and cannons has increased the Fernwanderden’s strength. It sometimes is too heavy for some elephants to carry. The surprise attack on the Flarc had failed and has sparked the Flarc to attack you. The few soldiers that surrendered to the Flarc brought them to one of the Fernwanderden villages. During the invasion the Flarc killed many villagers the strength the Flarc showed made most people not want to fight the Flarc and fear them as a stronger tribe.

Stability: Unstable (-1)

Power: Medium (3)

Summary

Civ: Fernwanderden: Player: SerialKiller

SerialKiller- Past Votes: go South, domesticate Stachelwanderer, make a saddle, settle down at Oasis, improve agriculture, Improve Housing, Improve Agriculture, enter dungeon, advance chemistry, advance chemistry further and create an explosive powder, Search for Metal, Start mining, save miners, tame undead dragon, enter dungeon, create undead, create undead animals, look around for more villages to the northwest

People: The people believe that any more fighting with the Flarc and the village and their people will be wiped out

Farming: Simple farming not too advance but still good

Domestication: Stachelwanderer : Find the living conditions good and like the new fruit (name new species): This new species found is an elephant found by the Fernwanderden

Plants: Parafruit

Magic: Basic healing, Fireball

Dungeon Monsters : Dungeon: most filled with undead. Lich : this Lich seems to be the dungeon master of the Dungeon. Floor 5 boss Undead Dragon . 12th floor had giant Centipedes and giant scorpions.

Dungeon Items: New weapons found in dungeon, and found some spell that cannot be read with the literature you have right now (scroll that gives a small magic barrier), mana orb, scroll unreadable for your civ right now (makes incredibly weak zombies that are weak to sunlight), Undead Dragon Orb : this has the ability to summon a dozen undead, Staff of undead (this increases rolls by 2 pertaining to undead has a limited use of three votes) ( Uses left : 2)

Undead: The Fernwanderden can make corpses into the undead

Civs met: Flarc (Relationship: Enemies)

(Kazarites) @mitobox- Vote: Construct a palisade around the village to prevent any more surprise visits from the Korens. There will only be four entrances, with standing torches at both sides for visibility. (Roll: 2)

Kazarites Outcome

The construction of the palisade around the village failed because of the many animal and monster attacks. These attacks prevented builders from creating a good defense. This has caused a lot of animals to get inside and be able to steal food. A few monsters got in and rampaged a bit damaging a small bit of the village. Some people were killed, and some had minor injuries. At some point some Korens entered the village trying to make order and trying to make peace talk but some Kazarite villagers who feared them have kicked them out making the peace talk between the two-people difficult.

Stability: Stable (1)

Power: Tiny (1)

Summary

Civ: Kazarites Player: Mitobox

Mitobox- Past Votes: go Northwest, collect food and resources, build huts, search the dungeon, look for strong-smelling plants that grow from bulbs, find more Grawlic, use leftover Grawlic and plant it, hunt for vampires, make a graveyard, Craft simple bows, scout north, explore tower, capture vampires, make clothing, lead the Korens back home

People: Want to rebuild the defense to keep out some of the Korens and animals and mosnters that have been coming to their village

Leadership: Kazar: a wise leader who had started to trip to the Mist forest and the founder of the Kazarites. After many years of being the leader of the Kazarites and gaining a lot of trust the people no longer trust Kazar after the incident with the Korens. The people believe that he and his apprentices had all been turned into vampires after a certain point and believe that he and his apprentices will try to kill them all at some point or turn them into vampires. The people have also begun to think that the Korens are vampires and that Kazar and the vampires are trying to take over the village. Kirala: One of the other leaders who leads the hunt on Vampires

Factions: Anti-Korens: this group has been attacking any group of Korens trying to enter the village. They have spread the belief that the Korens are really vampires in disguise and that there was no such civilization known as the Korens.

Area of where the Kazarites live: a small village surrounding a lake with the island of the dungeon they found and Gloom Island

Plants: Gloom Plant, and new plant. Strandstalk: This plant is very fibrous

Weapons: Bow

Graveyard: Holds the deceased of family members

Gloom Dungeon:
Dungeon Monsters: Young Treant Floor 1, Vampire Floor 2

Dungeon Traps: Trap room, Arrow chest

Smoke Tower Dungeon: Monsters: Vampires

Dungeon Monster: Vampire

Disease/Curses: Piercingitis: a disease spread by vampires to create more vampires, only way for this disease to be spread is if a vampire’s blood is swallowed, or gets into a cut or wound or is injected

Factions: Normal Spiecine, Vampire Spiecine

Magic: Basic healing, fireball

Realms: Realm of Living: This realm is where all living creatures live in and where all physical beings live Realm of the Dead: This realm holds dead spirits. Some spirits hold grudges and because of this some stay in the realm of the living either possessing dead corpses to kill the person they want revenge on or cause misfortune. Some wondering spirits from the Realm of the Dead accidently come to the realm of the living these spirits cause no troubles to the living unlike vengeful spirits. If they take over undead bodies, then they will just wonder around. Spirit Realm: Nonphysical beings live in this realm namely Demons and Angels. The Realm of Gods : This realm has all the gods within this games universe this Realm is untouchable by normal mortals, only Heroes, Clergymen, other gods, or famous people can hurt or interact with the gods.

Contracts: the Kazarites now know how they can create contracts with Demons or anything at all

Familiars: bugs

Ancient relic: relics that have a large power emanating from them. Smoke Tower Relic : a relic that seems to be what creates all the fog in the area and has a small dungeon inside of it. The vampires also created it many years ago. Mysterious text on the wall is a prophesy of how the Kazarites will kill off the vampires and their leaders. The text talked about the Vampires true weakness but because the vampires didn’t want it to be learned they ensured to destroy it because of this it is unfinished

Civs Met: Korens

(Korens) @agenttine- Vote 1: Ally with the Kazar and enforce order on the Kazarites. (Roll: 3)

Vote 2: Kill anyone who doubts the Kazar. (Roll: 5)

Korens Outcome

Fearing the Korens most Kazarites kicked out any sort of Korens trying to enter the village. Especially when military men and politicians came thinking that these people were planning to take away their freedoms. The two children of Fiod tried to enforce peace between the Korens and Kazarites and planned to kill anyone who questioned this. The remainders of the New Order that survived the attack on their organization realized they could take advantage of the two children and get more Korens to question them. They spread rumors around the village that the two children were not actually a part of Fiod’s family and they were Kazarites pretending to be Korens and were planning to take over the village and merge them together and use the Korens as slaves.

Power: Minor (2)

Summary

Civ: Korens: Player: Agenttine

Agenttine- Past Votes: go north, improve fire magic, weaponize warmth, cull the near death into a group, turn tribe into a dictatorship, make a variation of fireball, kill anyone who questions Fiod’s rule, make a contract with a demon, spread demonic power through a new spell, create wall, advance wall with magic, send assassins after angels, send assassins and their contractors, exterminate false Korens forever, summon more demons, create a cleanse for the angels, search for more civs, experiment with vampires and demons, fix the dictatorship

People: have begun to Fear Fiods’ children some believing them to be Kazarites while other fearing them to be worse than Fiod was. Some people believe the New Order might be better than the dictators who have always ruled over their village

Past Leadership: Fiod: Was a major dictator of his time in the Korens, created a curse on accident that split the people apart. After many years of ruling he was finally killed by his own creations and after this caused an uprising of the people against Fiod’s children who both killed all the people who questioned them.

Leadership: Fiod’s two children: The two new rulers of the Korens

Magic : Fireball, Warmth, Cleanse, Demonic Cleanser, basic healing

New Order: Most of the New Order was killed off some survived while others were brainwashed. The remaining members have picked up some power and have getting some other Korens to believe that the current leaders Fiod’s children aren’t from his family but an imposter group of Kazarites planning to take over the Korens. This faction has begun slowly getting more people to trust them again

Contract: The demon shall take the first-born child of Fiod, and all decedents of Fiod’s shall have demon blood inside of them, Fiod created a new contract that could prevent information leakage from his people to ensure that no one could get private information from his people. The contract affecting the other people of the Korens are the same as Fiod (Should the contract be broken then they will become Feral Demons or if the demon they are contracted to dies then they become a feral demon.)

Disease/Curses: Piercingitis : a disease spread by vampires to create more vampires, only way for this disease to be spread is if a vampire’s blood is swallowed, or gets into a cut or wound or is injected

Vampiric Demons: These Demons were created because of Fiod’s attempts to make a more devastating monster. These Demons cannot come out during the morning but during the night will attack anyone and everything they see especially Spiecine Althio.

Demon: A demon that Fiod met, this Demon’s intentions with one of Fiod’s children is unknown

Demons: these demons have helped the Korens finally defeat the False Korens. They plan to stay with the Korens for many generations because of the many contracts that they had made with your people.

Angels: quite of a few Angels are dead some are still in their physical form in the living realm

Realms: Realm of Living: This realm is where all living creatures live in and where all physical beings live Realm of the Dead: This realm holds dead spirits. Some spirits hold grudges and because of this some stay in the realm of the living either possessing dead corpses to kill the person they want revenge on or cause misfortune. Some wondering spirits from the Realm of the Dead accidently come to the realm of the living these spirits cause no troubles to the living unlike vengeful spirits. If they take over undead bodies, then they will just wonder around. Spirit Realm: Nonphysical beings live in this realm namely Demons and Angels. The Realm of Gods : This realm has all the gods within this games universe this Realm is untouchable by normal mortals, only Heroes, Clergymen, other gods, or famous people can hurt or interact with the gods.

Military: Right now, the military consists mostly of Demons and their contractors. One of the military people used mainly are Assassins used in the war to try to get a surprise on the False Korens

Civs met: Kazarites

(Alkala) @immortaldragon- Vote 1: Continue our experiments with listening to nature. (Roll: 3)

Vote 2: String-making (Roll: 11)

Alkala Outcome

The further experimentation into learning about nature summoned up a new type of plant monster but it was very dangerous. The monster was created through fusing animals and plants and it was a weird experiment that is now unknown how it was summoned. This being seemed to have some intelligence but before it could be researched into any further the people who created the creature were killed by it. The monster then got out and rampaged a bit damaging a small bit of the village. Some villagers were killed while some were injured. The Alkala have learned how to use string it is not too strong yet but the Alkala plan to increase its strength at some point.

Power: Minor (2)

Summary

Civ: Alkala: Player: Immortal_Dragon

Immortal_Dragon- Past Votes: go east, try to domesticate the Nokii, tame Tafra, build houses, fix houses, figure out through Shamans why the Nokii hate their people, Give Fake Shamans to Nokii, send peace offering to the Nokii, create an agricultural system, create a new religion, edit the religions problems, search around

People: Are surprised by this new creation they randomly made and have found the string they have made to be useful.

Animals: Nokii: after many incidents with the Nokii they have begun to despise your tribe and now steal stuff and sometimes attack your tribe, Tafra: don’t think any of your tribe

Factions: Alkala

Treasure: A scroll that can make normal trees into Ents (from the help of the staff the scroll was translated). Nature staff: Increases the roll-on rolls for nature by +1. Amount of Rounds you can use for: 9 rounds, each vote you use the staff for takes off a round (Be sure to tell me if you want to use the staff in your vote)

Dungeon: Forest Dungeon: Ents, and Goblins 1st floor

Religion: Alkalaiea: Alk the god of sun, beginnings, and birth. Then there is Ala the goddess of the moon, endings, and death

Crops: new Crop: seems to have some sort of healing abilities

Magic: Basic healing, fireball, Treant creation

Farming: Advanced their farming techniques making more food for the tribe. Using feces as their fertilizer

Military: Small militia meant right now only to prevent Nokii attacks

Monsters: Treants: Treants are as strong as iron if not stronger when created to make tools.

Civs met: None

(Viets) PositiveTower- Vote: send some explorer to the east and annex the lands that i discovered (Roll: 2)

Viets Outcome

Some Viets wanted to move further on while others were fine with staying in the area this caused discord between these two factions and has caused a rift between the two. While most of the explorers who went East were killed and because of this the people had know idea what to expect if they wanted to go east.

Stability: Shaky (0)

Power: Tiny (1)

Summary

Civ: Viets: Player: PositiveTower

Positive Tower’s- Past Votes: Go Southeast, go further southeast

Magic: Basic healing, fireball

People: Are curious what is in the east while others want to settle down in the area they have found

Let me know if i have made any sort of mistakes because i feel i might’ve made many mistakes

3 Likes

Aww, the Kazarites don’t like us and neither do some Korens themselves.

Vote 1: Try again at peace with the Kazarites

Vote 2: Enforce the legitimacy of the two sons of Fiod.

Screw the flarcs !

Vote 1 : make all of my dead people zombies. They will serve my nation eternally
Vote 2: attack one last time with everything we have - elephants , cannons , zombies.
Vote 3: reform my government , and make it a sultanate. The sultan will control everything.

vote:build some schools

Well, that could have gone better. Still, nice round Soundwave. :smiley:

Vote 1: Leave the creature an offering of food in an attempt to pacify it, it’s showed some intelligence, let’s see if it’ll recognize an attempt to be nice.

Vote 2: Create bows using our new strings.

1 Like

@Soundwave From my understanding there is a free spot? could I join please?

In case I could join, I would like for my civ to be called Valens.
and my first vote would be to head wherever direction will lead me to a swamp
(I don’t know enough about geography to be sure which direction it’s, but since swamps are essentially forested wetland it would probably be the west)

2 Likes

The more the merrier! I hope you enjoy my Forum game and best of luck to you :slight_smile: But i feel you just need to vote for going north, north west, north east, east, south east, south west, or west but if you do get a decent vote you might go to a swamp sorry if it seems like im being mean i just feel like you need to vote on going one of those directions or stay inside of the land of origin. or you could take over an old spot someone has left. or you could split off from someone else its really up to you though

Also anyone who hasn’t joined the discord server yet here it is discord.gg/6F6vtWn if you want to join even though most of the time its not all that lively lol i guess i just haven’t done too much with it soo its just kinda there to do announcements

thanks! I’ll go west then