Fantasy Forum Game

(Ṁ̴͙͔͒u̴͐͛̓͠ͅś̴̛̮̰̖̑͆͠i̵͚̤̥̝̬̎͋̊c̸̨̛̦̱̯̽̋͛̍ M̴a̸͙̬̐͌̈̄͌ń̸̯̉̃̌̕ ) #166

Can i split from a old civ? if so then can i split of the iberians and be called the Viberian Federation.

(Sound) #167

I would normally say yes but since GabrielGG hasn’t been around in a while idk if I should do this what does everyone else think? sorry I wouldn’t want to mess around with a civ that is in isolation because the original player hasn’t done much of anything in a while. Fushou quit the game so you could take control over his civ if you wished which is called the Vaktsuala

(cerealkiller) #168

Just do it , Gabriel isn’t gonna return anyways

(Sound) #169

Well since no one else has said anything you may split from the Iberians please send in your vote when you have the chance to do so

(Ṁ̴͙͔͒u̴͐͛̓͠ͅś̴̛̮̰̖̑͆͠i̵͚̤̥̝̬̎͋̊c̸̨̛̦̱̯̽̋͛̍ M̴a̸͙̬̐͌̈̄͌ń̸̯̉̃̌̕ ) #170

Action: Scout for better lands to settle

(Sound) #171

@mitobox I just need your please vote when you have chance to do so ty :slight_smile:

(Sound) #172

@mitobox Sorry to @ you again. Please Vote when you have free time :slight_smile: this is just a reminder

Sorry, the days went by so quick for me. Finally have an exam over with, at least.

Vote: Reroll partial spell inscription.

Updated Wiki Page: https://thrive.wikia.com/wiki/Game:_Another_Civilization_Forum_Game

(Sound) #174

Thats fine sorry to @ you so often just want to make sure you didn’t forget

I cobbled together a map of where everyone seems to be in the game world:

ForumGameWorld

Color Key
  • Red: Fernwandernden

• Orange: Kazarites

• Yellow: Korens

• Green: Alkala

• Blue: Viets

• Indigo: Valens

• Violet: Vieten

• Gray: Flarc (NPC)

Both the Viets’ and Vieten’s locations are pretty arbitrary, I just figured they’d be close to each other.

(Sound) #176

I approve of this map. Sorry for the troubles you always are kind enough to do a map and edit things on the wiki for this forum game

(cerealkiller) #177

Thx now I know where to find y’all

(Sound) #178

Oh boy lol XD just remember if your rolls are bad then you won’t see them

(Sound) #179

Next week or 2 weeks from now depending I will have the round done but don’t quote me on this because right now I have my finals so until they are done I won’t update the game

(Immortal Dragon) #180

Best of luck with your finals! :+1: