Forum Features Suggestion Thread

The shoutbox is the plugin:

And it doesn’t have such an option. Someone is free to program that option. Until then not much I can do.

Edit: using CSS rules I was able to hide the full name from the shoutbox.

2 Likes

maybe add the :belgium: emoji as a reaction

1 Like

I know this is probably a little late for halloween, but what if we replace the background picture with something jolly around christmas time?

I’ll definitely try to get the santa hats theme component working so that every avatar will have a santa hat.
Not sure about the background. Any suggestions, preferably images with clear licensing about use on a website?

2 Likes

Just add a lot of orange and maybe pumpkin alien ships

1 Like

Can we add a rule that stops/warns people from spamming forum games with “iS tHiS dEaD xD” or “pOsT nExT rOuNd PlZ”. it happens way to often and in to short of a time span.

I don’t read the forum games threads, so not my problem :laughing:

On a more serious note any of our moderators is free to start moderating the #forum-games and take action against pointless necroposts (I assume that “is this thread alive?” posts are like that).

I found this:

With this I think we could have the rules for each section next to the list of threads (on computer, mobile doesn’t have space for it).

Speaking of mobile, i have noticed that i have to scroll up in order to access the categories menu on mobile, and if i scroll down or wait too long, it vanishes. Not sure if there is a fix or something, but it gets annoying at times.