FTF 0: Forum Game Completed

I need one more person before beggining the game, but I can support 3 more

@everyone New round in a day

I will join.
I will be Yellow

1 Like

Iā€™ll join too. Iā€™ll be blue

I think weā€™re ready

Iā€™m in a predicament, so iā€™ll allow a vote.

• Spend More Timeā€“> More story, not as bland
  • Speedrunā€“> less story more eldritch horrors

0 voters

@everyone

I can start the game rn, its just that I donā€™t feel that it is right, I donā€™t have a system in place for all the factory items, so if you choose speedrun ill have to freehand it, but thats fine.

Round 1, Overworld

Procrastination is for the weakā€¦

Fralegened015

Vote; N/A; 5

Gasp!

You look around, and you see a wasteland of large rocks and infertile dirt around you, a puddle of dirty water appears before you as you float to it, wishing it to become clear, and with great effort, you get to see yourself in the waterā€™s reflection.

You see a small whisp of light barely noticeable, pulsating in the hot sun.

You focus on it closer, there seems to be a small orb in the center of your ethereal being. Click! you get sucked into the orb, and you realize what it is, your Urishire, what is keeping you conscious and alive.

Inside it is a small cube, brimming with power, as if telling you to look at it, information appears in your mind,

[Basic Will of Shire- Affect your shire somewhat, only in a range of a meterā€¦]

The power coming from the cube slowly cycles within your being, strengthening it over time, yet it seems to be counting down, should you be scared?

Click! You are back from the Urishire, and you see something in the reflection of the waterā€¦

A being of rock and stone lunges at you!

Your instinct takes over, you have to escape from this place! You fly upwards as fast as possible, but the being catches you!

What will you do?

Urishire

Base Ability- Basic Will of Shire

Auxiliary Abilities- (Train to get them! or just absorb othersā€¦)

Research Tree- (Develop technology or magic to get you off the realm!)

Sci0927

Vote; N/A; 5

ā€œOwwā€¦ā€

ā€œWhere am I?ā€

You look around, it seems you are in a wasteland, the hills are of infertile soil and the sky is gray with pollution of an unknown source.

You look around, but canā€™t find anything. You hover in a small cave at the side of one of the hills, hoping to escape the heat.

BOOM!

A large lizard-like creature smashes its tail at you, you instinctually scatter your body into small parts of energy, and the tail misses, the large spike protrusions smashing into the wall of the cave.

The creature is stunned for a moment as you reform into yourself again, it looks perplexed and scared that you are not harmed.

Growl!

ā€œaSdefnieā€

The growling of the large lizard makes something within you click, it growls again.

GROWL!

ā€œGET AWAY!ā€

You examine the lizard closer; the brown-yellow scales seem to glow with an unknown power, but it seems too skinny because it lacks nutrition, it probably has been starving for months. Looking behind the lizard, you see another 5 adults, and 19 children, all looking severely malnourished.

Seemingly from nothing, a spark of emotion turned into a flame, and a flame, a raging inferno. As the large figure collapses from exhaustion, you give it some of your energy.

Growl~

Still untrustworthy, the newly invigored lizard backs away, but a look in its eyes says that itā€™s loyal to you and only you, how will you progress?

[details=ā€œUrishire [Not discovered yetā€¦]ā€]
Base Ability- ? (Must Steal from others to get these)

SupaChimp

Vote; N/A; 20 VOIDED

It appears you have been forgotten aboutā€¦ You might have to wait for your next turn to progress.

Base Ability- ?

Centarian

Vote; N/A; 12

Splash!

You land into some water, and the flowing river parts to make way for you. You appear to have a physical body!

For some reason, you felt like you werenā€™t!

Your body seems to be made of dirt and is quite flimsy. Measley water is breaking apart, luckily, blue tendrils of power are repairing it. Looking closer, in the waterā€™s reflection you see your body figure, it is of a quad pedal, creature, with a bright eye of energy, that seems to be pulsating, watching the beat, it seems to slowly abolish the impurities in your new body, grinding down the soil and expelling them.

You decide that you will take over this new land. This is just your first stepā€¦

Base Ability- ?

YourBroGarson

Vote; N/A; 3

You appear in a wasteland, above a small mountain, where you watch a figure of colossal size, lumber through the wastes, it is a large 6-legged being, approximately the size of a 6-story building. As it heaves, you see an opportunity and speed towards the figure.

PEWWW!

Sharp sticks shoot out of the beingā€™s back, as small beings get ready t fire another volley. You quickly retreat.

ā€˜How will I beat them?ā€™

The gem on the back of the large being caught your eye, as if a stone of godly power, and you hungered for it.

ā€˜Maybeā€¦ā€™

You looked at the sharp sticks shot by the beings on the back of the creature.

You just have to make a bigger one, Right?

Base Ability- ?

Undying Hazard

Vote; N/A; 10

ā€˜Who woke me up?ā€™

Ughhā€¦ OHHH GAWWD!

Rivers of burning black tar cover you as you quickly escape, and burning blue energy covers you as you see where you are.

It appears you are in a desert. The burning heat of the river seems to invigorate you as if it is purifying you. You look around and hear large clicking.

Giant beings of black stone, surround you, they snap their jaws at you, you feel them absorbing your very lifeforce.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Pain worsens as your light gets dimmer, you canā€™t accept thisā€¦

You wonā€™t!

As if by instinct, you compress the remaining energy you have, releasing an explosion comparable to a tonne of C4.

The creatures all around you are incinerated by the insane temperatureā€¦

You need some sleep,

letā€™s do that againā€¦

Base Ability- ?

TeaKing

Vote; N/A; 10

You donā€™t know how long itā€™s been since you were awake, but you were hard at work, researching the energy you felt when you awakened, mana. It seemingly had no limit, and you seem to have a special sense for it. You have been living in the most mana-dense part of this arid desert. The mana constantly nourishes your being, and you are able to produce a spherical mana projectile.

Crack!

A piece of the mana well breaks off, a deep rumbling ensures as the mana well piece slowly drifts towards you.

'Here goes nothing

You absorb the mana well piece and your being goes num, saturated in solid mana, something within yourself breaks, and you are transported to somewhere newā€¦

ā€œWhere am I?ā€

You look around, you are not in the desert anymore, it appears you are in a new realm, your Urishire. The thing that keeps your existence attached to this realm, Here there is a Sphere, a piece of information pops up.

[Ability- Mana Sense- You are keen to observe manaā€¦]

There also exists another piece, the mana well fragment that you absorbed seems to be reshaping itself, it slowly morphs into a freeform shape, that changes from a cylinder to a cube to a sphere, then innumerable shapes.

[Auxiliary ability- Mana Well- You are in sync with the mana well present in your shire, and can use it as a mana sourceā€¦]

You feel the mana well as if it was a subsidiary of your own body. You feel that you have reached the point of a breakthrough in mana technology.

What will you do now?

Urishire wdaw

Base Ability- ? (Feast on their SOULS! HAHAHAHHA)

Auxiliary Abilities- Mana Well- Subsidiary Mana Daitan
(Train to get them! or just absorb othersā€¦)

Research Tree- Near Breakthrough (Develop technology or magic to get you off the realm!)

DoomLightning

Vote; N/A; 20 VOIDED

You have been voided, wait until the next turn to begin.

Base Ability- ?

aah31415

Vote; N/A; 19

You feel alive once moreā€¦ What happened? The last memory was of you fighting a giant bird!

It appears you are in a new world; you must build up the tribe once more!

You look around, and find that you are a spiritual being, with no physical form, ā€˜It canā€™t get worse from hereā€™ you think, you examine you are being once more, and find that there is an orb of energy inside it.

Click!

You appear in a dreamscape, your Urishire, there are two objects present,

The main sphere,

[Imaginative Projecting- Project images into the physical world]

and a much smaller sphere,

[Filter Negation- When traveling through realms, keep part of your energy]

These donā€™t seem that usefulā€¦

Maybe you can make them work, and you feel at the cusp of technological enlightenment. What will you do?

Urishire

Base Ability- Imaginative Projecting- Project images into the physical world,
Filter Negation- Keep some energy after realm transferā€¦

Research Tree- Nearing Breakthrough (Develop technology or magic to get you off the realm!)

Wolf7

Vote; N/A; 10

You awaken in a desert, there is not much here, you assume that this is all there is, but you stumble upon a deep trench, holding ancient scriptures, and magical symbols,

What will you do?

Base Ability- ?

TwilightWings21

Vote; N/A; 10

Crash!

Your figure smashes through a pillar of stone, as a large demonic monster chases you. How did we get here?

Earlier~

ā€œDamn, Lizards! What illusion magic is this!ā€

Rage boiled within you!

How could you lose!

You had trained over and over again and again! Is this how the higher beings wanted it to play out?

Ahggg!

You try to smash a boulder, but you cant interact with the physical world anymore!

Hovering Aimlessly for an unknown amount of time, you sense something sinister, deep in a trench, dark red Miasma accumulates.

You look for a way down,

ā€œMaybe this is the power I need!ā€

A dark red crystal Pulsates with a sinister light, as the miasma thickens into a Demonoid. The demons faces start to laugh!

ā€œA mere spirit thinks they can stop me! HAHA! A joke! Are you their cannon fodder? HAHA!ā€

Chuckling to himself, the Demonoid starts to take control of its surroundings, adding layers of solid rock and stone, until it becomes a golem-like creature,

ā€œCanā€™t speak? Cat got your tongue? HAHA, I have been absorbing the lifeforce of this place for centuriesā€

Something within you powers on, as the miasma slowly drifts towards you.

ā€œHAHA! A puny spirit trying to manipulate miasma! Haha only de~ WHAT! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!ā€

You increasingly absorb more and more miasma, yes yes YES! This is the POWER you need!

Something within you awakens, as you devour the demon alive!

ā€œTHE SINS WILL GET YOU! THEY WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!ā€

Mmm, where can I find more snacks?

Urishire

Base Ability- Demonic Absorption- Who says I cant be a Demon?! WHAHAHAHAHA
Filter Negation- Keep part of your energy when shifting realms

@everyone

lol, this took 8 hours to do,

Heres a vote for what I should add,

• Add a runic system, (With formations and stuff)
  • Make a 1/2 round system, one in the overworld one in the underworld
  • Add an energy stat, so I can keep track of power levels
  • Add more Npc civs
  • Make a faith stat, so we see who has strongest following

0 voters

3 Likes

Train to get new Auxiliary abilities?

Also, I am totally a cat.

I need votes lol

Sorry, I forgot the game started.

Vote: Try to absorb the creature (? I mean, it says I have to absorb things to gain abilities so I assume I can do it.)

@GodOfKnowledge

FTF 0 is in the same Videogame Universe as Pangea Reformation confirmed?!?!

Edit: @GodOfKnowledge since they have ā€œFilter Negationā€ but I donā€™t, does that mean that they are the only ones that traveled reality?

lol develop some more and wheel see

I tried giving everyone a special ability, filter negation is something only lore can tell.

Tbh Iā€™m hoping for some major faction fights this game, and for 1 and up, I still havenā€™t decided on the next reals, either EHR or EDR

Vote: Recruit the people

Vote: try to find sapient reptiles in area

• Start round when I have a majority?
  • Start round when over 10?

0 voters

@everyone, I need some votes for this and new additionsā€¦

Action: study the mana more

Discover urishire???

You were voided, stuck in hibernation, no action

Absorb the energy of the gem.

Waiting

Absorb the thing that smashed me through the wall/rock