General Space Colonization & Humans’ expansion/survival

For further information, please scroll down a bit and read the next post.

Everything related to our species’ survival (e.g. climate change, prison for humanity, etc.) and expansion/colonization across the Universe (not only our solar system) can be discussed here.
Here is my wiki post from the other thread (Which planet do you think is the best for colonization in the solar system). If a leader/moderator could move/merge my wiki post to this thread, I’d appreciate it.
So! The first thing that we, humans, need to colonize planets is to colonize the moon, while also terraforming Earth (i.e. repairing human damage made to our home planet). We also need to take back our space junk to refine and reuse it before it is too late.
The Moon is a hostile natural satellite, for there is no to little atmosphere and it has a very low gravity. We constantly need to do regular physical exercise (too bad for my physical education class in high school) if we live up there and we also need a concealed base before the terraforming.

Useful links

Videos

Thanks and have fun! (gabeN)

1 Like

Can you not annex threads? Just create a new one.

2 Likes
Ok. Today, when I come back from school and finish my homeworks, I’ll be creating a new thread and repair my damage. I guess I’ll stop using discourse rank tools since I was clearly not born to use them (maybe except the wiki tool).
Sorry for double posting @Omicron, but I wanted to ask you if you could move my large post to another thread? I created a new thread for this purpose and renamed this one with the old name. The link of the thread is at the end of my large post.

Thanks!

Hey, I’ve been thinking about how an artificial ring (like we would do for giants’ ring [e.g. saturn] or for asteroid rings [e.g. asteroid belt]), and I made a 3d paint picture, though it looks shitty.

If someone sees what I mean and could make or find a better picture/3d model, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks, and have fun! (gabeN)

@blackjacksike did you notice that you triple posted?

Oops, hum, well at least there was a gap between each post…

I think I’m going to abuse the “Enter+’—’” lining system to avoid triple posting.
However, I am unsure if people will still notice the thread if I’m doing that.