Hi, Simone Nobili here

My name is Simone Nobili. I am currently working on the Italian translation via Weblate.
Today I decided to join the forum so I can get a little bit more involved with it all, and maybe make a few suggestions. I have seen there is a Discord channel, but I’m not planning on joining it as I don’t use Discord. I hope that is not considered a problem. I also follow the Thrive subreddit.

My interests include animals, evolution (the real one and also the speculative variety), and just science in general. I am soon going to be a graphic designer. I love making illustrations, but my style is not realistic like what we have already. I can also make music, but I’m not super good at it.

Eh… that is it, I think. Should there be something that I forgot to say, I will put that in the comments.

9 Likes

Ah yes. I would like to add I have some programming knowledge, although really minimal. The most I’ve done are a few Minecraft datapacks, and messing around in Unity and other such programs.

Although I feel like that is a little bit embarassing, considering I HAVE attended 1 year of computer science at university (but dropped it).

3 Likes

Welcome to the Komoonity Fowums!

@hhyyrylainen, why doesn’t the first post have the christmas hat?

1 Like

It doesn’t because it goes over the edit button on the thread title. I fixed that for last year already. This year I haven’t changed the Christmas theme at all.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, Simone!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, Simone!

Season’s greetings to you as well!
Edit: It’s a classic spec-evo meme. Or rather, a meme about Man After Man.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

and boy is man after man a goldmine for funny pictures

2 Likes

Hello and welcome, fellow translator! Hope you like the forums. (^_^)

2 Likes

HELLO!!
I hope u will enjoy our small forum!
As follower spec-evo enjoyer, i approve the pic XD

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.