Humanity's Future

oof for the double post.

avaban, why don’t you play with us?

I’m not really sure. I think I will.

After the collapse of the USA, a huge economical crisis starts. It’s not like anything we’ve seen before. It is, without any doubt, the greatest economical crisis in humanity’s history. Without the USA, Asian countries such as China, Russia, India, Japan, and Korea, try to get weaker countries for their influence sphere. The European Union does the same.

a real life umbrella corp is founded and steals samples of the zomVID-23.

Russia turns communist, and its trying to recreate the soviet union now, it seems like the cold war is going to happen again, but this time, there is no US, who will stop communism now?

In Tunisia, a coup happens, replacing the current leader with someone else named Alex, he changed the country name into carthage, and made himself a king. He then decided to invade nearby libya, and surprisingly, His little nation won the war. (i want to bring back carthage lol, im a big fan of the punic wars)

meanwhile, Space-x launched a space rocket full of resources to the moon, they are planning to use those resources to create the first human colony outside of earth.

They were successful, and made a whole colony on the moon.

New nations are formed in the place where the US once was. These nations being “New England”, “Greater Texas”, “Alaska” and other minor states. Part of the US is still in anarchy.

Yeah i’m making a map of the world, this seems to be useful. Maybe it’s not.

nice job @Nover452!

You are much more talented at mapping than me tbh.

1 Like

It’s because i’ve done mapping for about 3 years, and now i’m focusing in storytelling to finally have a first video that is actually good and not as bad as the first mapping things i made

1 Like

carthage continues growing, this time attacking algeria and morroco, after the succesful invasion, it takes the coastal areas of the 2 countries, and puppeting the rest.

meanwhile, Saudi arabia attacks yemen and fully annexes it, and both syria and iraq agreed to be annexed by the saudi kingdom.

ok now, lets continue with the game.

In another part of the world, a colony in the antarctic nation grows

Antarctic Empire

The Antarctic Colony needs to have resources, so various greenhouses are made in Antarctica, containing crops, animals and other necessary things.

mAp

It’s raining after months of heat

Antarctica is its own country now, climbing up the ranks until they are a super power.

The Lunar Colony is being successful, but SpaceX has a plan, and they will make it happen. The first manned flight to Mars. From Earth, to Moon (Refuel), to Mars.

They make it to Mars and colonize it, bu only a small portion. Soon they will terrform it.

Carthage decides to attack the southern-eastern region of the US, it plans to use the area for military operations on the EU, will they notice and begin to take action? or will they fail to do so?

Russia decides to attack the stan countries, they unified against the communist threat that is trying to hunt them, the battle caused many casualties, but Russia was the victor, it then annexed the stan nations except for Afghanistan.

Germany exits the EU, then it had an agreement with Carthage to help claim land from the other European nations.

Meanwhile, Antarctica is getting more powerful as we speak, and other ocountries ae starting to fear its mass.

Some countries agree to take down Antarctica and demote it to a colonial state, but others fight with Antarctica.

but hows it becoming stronger?

It’s supported by the US, and it has a strong trade deal with he ores and other valuable stuff in Antarica.

oh god the fourth belgium is coming

The first treaty in antarctica, the Treaty of Aboa is signed. This makes the Antarcticans have access to various goods by trade, mostly of antarctican oil and penguin (wow antarctica is a monster) and makes the signers have a defense pact with each other. The signers being the falling US, Antarctica and the UK.

my favorite species is the emperor penguin and that’s why antarctica is a monster
also map