Hunting by Sound

Not really, if you developed this type of trait in a planet with a thin atmosphere, it would help.

and if you were blind, how would you hunt?

1 Like

But if it had hypersight and hypersonic hearing that would be great

Yeah, but this thread isnt about that. I made it to discuss how creatures would hunt by sound.

And this has been derailed. Seriously. Make your posts longer and more sensible or thereā€™s going to be some hammering.
Also, donā€™t carp about some minor detail, like ā€œbut what about BIGGER black holes.ā€ Thereā€™s a rational and well-thought-out answer, but apparently thatā€™s out of reach.

I know, I was just at school and I didnt have much time to do my research. I didnt want it to be derailed, maybe I shouldve asked it in Quick Questions.

What if that is exactly what stars are.
Just a thought.

Are you talking about echolocation? I donā€™t know any predators (surface), that are without eyes.
Although iā€™m surprised, why the random mutation of bacteria led to such a variety of eyes.(Thanks for new discuss with myself to night :smile: )

I didnā€™t even know that this clusterf**k of a thread existed, but it does, and I lost several brain cells reading it.
Also, this thread has been inactive for 10 months, and your comment doesnā€™t add anything to the conversation. Please donā€™t necropost.

1 Like

ā€œPlease donā€™t necropost.ā€

I do :-]

Once I necroposted because I was too lazy to make my own threadā€¦ We donā€™t need to ever talk about this again