I'll draw your organisms (Jellyfishmons)

@Aquos

Ijor

Creature: Fury (fyo͝orē)

Creature Description

A bizarre creature that is one of the top predators on the planet Hades: A planet known for having some of the deadliest wildlife. They are about the size of a 3 story building. They are not the largest of creatures, but they are pretty versatile. They chase down prey bu running on all fours, before catching and clawing them to death with their forelimbs. This creature walks on it’s knuckles, much like a gorilla. They are typically found in the savannas of Hades, but they an be found in rain forests on rare occasions.

Picture in Spore

Fury
Sorry if it’s hard to see.

I was thinking of a different Tartarus, but you can just give it a different planet or something :man_shrugging:t2:

thats funny that we would name our planets the same lol small “world”

@Askyw Im having a hard time with your organism I have a rough draft I made in the car but dont know about it, mostly the head if you dont like this head then ill make a couple more and you can choose. Also please excuse the bad body sketch i was in a car so it was difficult

Anak’ Leboris

1 Like

This is my drawing of it.

ya that’s way different so you want more of a pterodactyl head right

I mean it’s basically a flying raptor

what about the body ill make some changes in the final one but is it for the most part is it what you want
also should i make a discord or something for stuff like this so we dont clog up the thread?

It needs bigger talons and a more Spade-y tail, like the ones on playing cards. also the wings seem to be a bit too large for it’s body
also it’s knees bend the other way, like most birds.

sooo… in other words change the whole thing lol and at this size it would need big wings in order to fly (these are probably not big enough tbh) but in stuff like this design comes over realism so if you want ill make them smaller

well the overall body shape you nailed, it is just the rest that you need to change :stuck_out_tongue:
also seeing as you like avatar use the birds they ride in that for an Idea on what I want
they are very similar to what I made

double post sorry (didn’t want to edit the same post 6 times, sue me)

dont forget the 8 (4per jaw) molars in the back of the mouth, you seemed to miss that detail in the original sketch.

they dont have to be as pronounced as my drawing but should still be there

their there but i was in a car so it was difficult to have them show much also most would be hidden behind the mouth skin thing
P.S. the teeth are based off of bat teeth there crazy looking you should look them up

all I see are more canines in the back not molars, and yes I know how fugly bat teeth are

I was going for dog molars for breaking bones and chewing they will be more pronounced in the final one

Anak’ Leboris are omnivores so keep that in mind, they also, due to the weight limitations, do not have enough bite force to break bones.

I think you also need a bigger canvas to draw it on so you can actually add the finer details.

oh sorry I must have mixed your bio with someone else’s because I could have sworn you said they eat bones too also this is just a thumb nail thats why its so small

I was right
also what type of animals molars do you want to base them off of I was thinking bear or dog
you should put small bones then in the bio
and for tomorrow ill make some thumb nails and you can tell me what one you want :slight_smile:

what I meant was they lack enough bite force to break bones like Femurs and things of that nature. also due to their hollow bones they would be liable to break their jaws (even though their jaw bones are more dense than other bones) the Molars are meant for small bones and plant matter.