I'll draw your organisms (Jellyfishmons)

Askyw that is so cool how much detail and thought went into your bio :+1: my favorite part is how well though out its eyes are.
I might have to steal some ideas from you lol :male_detective:
although I could have went with out knowing they have orgies… :neutral_face:

those giant alien centipedes know how to party

are computer generated drawings cool do do as well

Ya they are pretty cool but its different from drawing its more like painting . I got a drawing monitor (i think that is whats its called) a long time ago but rarely use because I suck at painting lol but im trying to get back into it so you may see some done that way. but i wouldn’t recommend anyone buy one tell there at least decently good at both painting and drawing.

1 Like

i got to say i like the drawing pads but i suck at using them example

Summary

their difficult to use thats safe to say. Also i was wondering if anyone would be interested if I made a Thread about drawing animals (or people) like a tutorial that any one could post tips on and I could personally help out.
I know im not the best, but I think it would be a cool idea. do you guys think it worth it?

1 Like

I love to draw so i would say yes cant you start a poll?

thats good enough for me :ok_hand::octopus:

please tell me the group chat after you make it tanks would like to be a little helper if you need one?

could you please repeat that in English

i would like to help him with the drawings because I got nothing to do on the week days

1 Like

the links at the top but I dont have anything on it at the moment

It’s pretty good, sorry that I didn’t give a descirption. Pretty stupid in hindsight. I’ll give you a descirption now.

Long, millipede-like body made for clmbing. Various small, sharp legs made to ‘cut’ into trees. A small head with a long proboscis-like beak, used to suck up bodily fluids and the like. Big black yelly like eyes. Two poisonous stingers at the end of the body.

Everything’s good, except the head and the tail. Again, I apologise for not giving you a description right of the bat, it just didn’t cross my mind.

thats easy to fix :+1:

1 Like

My deepest apology’s but I im on a road trip for the next couple of days, I have my sketch book with me so when im not driving ill work on my art but it’ll be slow. I’ll mostly be working on this form so ill probably get one-ish done a day sorry for the inconveniences.

@Aquos

Ijor

Creature: Fury (fyo͝orē)

Creature Description

A bizarre creature that is one of the top predators on the planet Hades: A planet known for having some of the deadliest wildlife. They are about the size of a 3 story building. They are not the largest of creatures, but they are pretty versatile. They chase down prey bu running on all fours, before catching and clawing them to death with their forelimbs. This creature walks on it’s knuckles, much like a gorilla. They are typically found in the savannas of Hades, but they an be found in rain forests on rare occasions.

Picture in Spore

Fury
Sorry if it’s hard to see.

I was thinking of a different Tartarus, but you can just give it a different planet or something :man_shrugging:t2:

thats funny that we would name our planets the same lol small “world”

@Askyw Im having a hard time with your organism I have a rough draft I made in the car but dont know about it, mostly the head if you dont like this head then ill make a couple more and you can choose. Also please excuse the bad body sketch i was in a car so it was difficult

Anak’ Leboris

1 Like