I'll draw your organisms (Jellyfishmons)

Ok that makes sense I thought it hunted like a centipede and used the prob. to deliver the poison and liquefy its pray then slurp it up and the tail was mostly for defense

I dont think you need me to redraw Drekken’oni-chan it looks baller to me I think the only thing i would change is where the arm and leg connects to the body it just needs to be more animal like look at some references and your golden the type of conection for the arm im talking about is like in Kag’naruah
https://thrivecommunity-uploads.b-cdn.net/original/1X/35cd4f1748f92a27affee12378cfde94390a845d.JPG
P.S. re-summit it when your done i’d love to see it :+1:

That’s do-able. I think I can do that today, but I have some other work to do. I’ll message you back once i’m done with it. :+1:

And I didn’t mean in a sense of redrawing it for my own personal need, I guess. More like a remastered version. Anyways, take care. :wave:

I think you and me are at about the same drawing level so I think it would be advantageous for you to try and draw a more dynamic pose for practice (thats the reason why i made this blog)
also I just notice his head is upside down :laughing:

1 Like

That was on purpose.

While I was designing it I thought to myself: “Hey, what if I just break it’s neck all the way around?” And then that happened. Evolution works in so many mysterious ways. But still, I will start practicing on this, probably today.

This is what it would’ve looked like.
WIN_20180608_14_45_29_Pro%20(3)

I like it upside down

now I dare you, no I double dog dare you to draw that thing’s skeliton, you should run into a serious problem with making the spine connect to the mouth while also letting the thing eat with the spine having to connect to the bottem part of the skull then go back up to create it’s back.

ya just make the bottom part the jaw and top static so just change your bio a Little

Alrighty. I’ll get to that.

Would probably work better if it were an invertebre too, but i dunno about the rest of it.

There is no way this could be an invertebrate looking at the drawing it clearly has leg and arm bones also it wouldnt be able to keep its self upright if it were. Not to mention it wouldnt solve the problem of the nerve cord still being in the way

Figures, dont really know how well invertebrets (cant spell that correctly, sorry) would work on land without an exoskeleton or being really small.

There is a general rule that prevents massive exoskeletal invertebrates from growing to the large sizes that vertebrates are able to achieve. All creatures with an exoskeleton need to moult, and the bigger they are, the harder that is. So you would then need a creature like an octopus, with no bones, no exoskeleton, only muscle. This, of course, would waste a lot of energy (as octopi thrive in the ocean, but suck on land), and would also leave an apex predator rather vulnerable if it cannot find enough food. So I think this animal is most likely a vertebrate of sorts.

Not to mention that exoskeletons often bring with them rudimentary respiratory systems, so it’d take a ridiculous oxygen level.

1 Like

Oh, so THATS why bugs today are small as they are.

Precisely. You find the bigger arthropods in the ocean because of these reasons, also because the effects of gravity are greatly reduced in water, allowing bigger creatures.

1 Like

Anyway, we’ve gone off topic, so…

Quick! Before the mods notice!
Erm… Uh…

Business business business, numbers…

1 Like
joke

Can you draw my octopus?