I'll draw your organisms (Jellyfishmons)

I will do what i can…

EDIT: here it is…

My wonderful art skills

295_1

hehe…

2 Likes

I like that, its like a tree worm. with a beak.

1 Like

Ahh yes, also a jellydragonfish .

I should be getting home some time tonight so I can finally get some of theses done sorry for the wait

its so majestic this must be the unicorn of its world :star_struck:

ok @Askyw pick ether 1 or 2 you can also combine parts of them

Summary

@serialkiller this is my favorite so far its so adorable I had to add a halo to it I even ran to my room and put it on my white blanket for an added effect (there’s also a more professional looking one)

Heavens Rodent

4 Likes

@BowlDawg Im on your organism while I wait for Askyw to respond and I have a question you said its the size of an ape but is that a chimpanzee 4 feet tall (which is what most people think about when they hear ape) or a gorilla 6 feet I think you meant the latter but I just wanted to be sure.

P.S. sorry for the quadruple posting but im on a roll

overall head shape for (1) is great, (2) has better eyes. also I love (1)'s feather crown but don’t add too many of those, it has more bat like wings than bird ones so feathers are a nice accent tool but not a main structural design element.

I was going to go for a yi qi like wings but with less feathers or should I just do bat wings

now that I think about it its probably best to not have feathers on it if the body doesn’t

you could do feathers along the arms up to the wrist but the wings themselves are skin

So this thing is about the size of a griffon vulture right just longer because of its tail

griffon vulture

body is 4 feet, wing span 9 feet
images
(i do not own this photo)

Sorry @jellyfishmon, forgot to reply. Anyways, yes, i meant the latter, should have cleared that up.

@Askyw Here you go, man im on fire today thats two in one day

Anak' Leboris

Random update: seems my parents deleted spore on their old computer where most of my creations (including the creatures that Skomuus and Brettero was based off of, and those were their original names) is now gone, rest in peace old spore creations :frowning:

1 Like

sorry to hear that but cheer up Brettero will be reincarnated as my next drawing

Thanks. In fact, most of what i put in my TU post was based off of my old spore stuff, with me referencing the original planet Skomuus was on, and how the oceans where red (albeit making it scientifically accurate) and other things.

I see thats cool by the way im starting to run out of organisms to draw so if you feel like adding some more go right ahead

alright, will do!