I'll draw your organisms (Jellyfishmons)

The one where you help us draw

I would also like to see Anak’ Leboris in digital form.

I can do that

Okay I have a Species for you, you can draw them if you want.

The Xyrill are a fairy-like Insect species, they are humanoid, but have four Wings on the Back. Those Wings are formed like long raindrops, and they stand in a X. Their Heads are round with insectoid eyes, and they have four antennae above their eyes. They are very thin, but only about thirty centimeters high. They dont have any hands, instead the Ends of their arms excrete a gluey liquid to grab things. Their legs dont have any joints, given that they fly and nearly never walk. Their arms have joints, two in number. So their arms dont have, as humans, two parts, they have three parts. Given their small size, their brains are equally small, but the Xyrill have evolved a kind of Hive mind. By touching each other, they can, if they want, link their brains together. Because of that, their sovereign Rights for individuals are quasi nonexistent. They also use biotechnology with plants.

Well, how could I resist after seeing such good drawings. I have an eusocial species for you, so I can understand if you have no interest in drawing multiple castes.

Descritpion and Design

The Viatorids are a species of eusocial invertebrates which occupy undersea caves in warm, shallow waters and reefs, where they inhabit intricate burrows, constructed by their workers. In the deepest parts resides the queen, which reaches her full size (ca. 1 m in length) only after raising the first generations of her hive, and is from then on unable to leave her burrows and dependant on her smaller brethren. The workers (ca. 40 cm) roam the seafloor and scavenge carcasses, small animals and soft plant matter, to bring them back to their burrows. There it is used to sustain their queen, who is the only female able to reproduce and birth workers and the warriors (70 cm) whose job it is to defend the hive from danger.

Their base design resembles Eurypterids, although there are vast differences between the castes. All of them have six limbs, arising from their thorax, which is partly fused with their prosoma (head), with four compound eyes, while the eyes of the soldiers are developed much better than the worker’s, who have a superior sense of smell instead and are able to sense carcasses and other food sources over long distances. Their front is similat to this creature:

But their back part does consist of multiple tentacles instead of the long tail seen here, although they differ between the castes. The workers have a long, segmented tail, which is protected by a carapace on the dorsal side (and most of the central area of the ventral side too), while only the end of the tail ends in six tentacles, placed in a circular fashion, (with a few very rudimentary tentacles running along the ventral side of the tail), used only to grab and carry food and building material. Their legs are stronger than those of their soldier brethren, so they are able to stride along the seafloor carrying great weights, while the limbs alongside their maw have developed into shovel-like pincers used to claw their way through the brittle stone of the reefs and feed the queen and the soldiers. Their thorax is a bit pronounced in a wedge-shape towards the ventral side, housing their gills.
The soldiers on the other hand have massive mandibles used to hurt foes much larger than themselves, which results in their inability to eat by themselves, they need to be feed by the workers instead. Their first par of thorax limbs has evolved into weapons similar to those of a praying mantis, pressed tightly against their sides for minimal water resistence when not used. Their second pair of limbs are paddle-like (similar to real eurypterids) with their hindmost pair of limbs small and underdeveloped. Their hind end consists of six much longer tentacles, used to swim similar to octopodes, instead of grabbing (like the workers), allowing them to swim freely through the open waters, while the workers are bound to the seafloor. These tentacles are placed more along the ventral side, with parts of the dorsal tail carapace still remaining (think in the direction of a prawn, with his rows of legs replaced with a ring of six tentacles, with the ventral ones being shorter than the dorsal ones).
The queen in her final form has an abdomen bloated with eggs, with her ventral tentacles used to present her newborn offspring to workers, who carry them to the brood chambers. Her thorax is equipped with rows of small, bioluminescent dots, which are used to attract the male soldiers, when the queen is ready to mate. At the ventral side of her thorax, small feather-like sensory organs peek out of her gill pocket and detect chemicals emitted by her workers, to gain information about the state of her hive and how to adjust the castes of the next generation.

3 Likes

Holy Belgium thats much description :joy: :+1:

Well, if you have a certain image inside your head…
I have to ask though, what is up with Belgium as a replacement for swear words on this community? What inside joke did I miss?

no problem I can do that and I like the details

hichthiker’s guide to the galaxy.
in it Belgium is the most offensive word in the universe and also the name of a country

1 Like

hello was wandering wath the dekl looked like?

Endurum Cell
Has 5 flagelles, 3 powerhorses on the left, 5 vacuoles on the right, and most of the cytoplasm on the front, when about to split, it has 10 flagelles, 6 powerhorses, 10 vacuoles. Is able to endure EXTREME conditions
Any, even SPACE! (As long as there is Glucose, water (may be frozen), ammonia)
Glucose, ammonia, oxygen

ya sure, and for the description just read the directions on the first post

@jellyfishmon I hope you haven’t gone inactive, and also i hope that you have a little experience with semi-humanoid creatures.

Midelians (legit name to be decided)

Midelians are aliens with a strange body type compared to most other animals in the universe. Their head is their torso, having their major organs crammed in the partially spherical body. The top of their head is the roundest part of them, with the front, back, and sides being flatter. Below them is a hip structure where the legs are supported, the hip is the main thing that keeps Midelians from being rounder. (I want extra detail put in that area, because i dont want them to be mere circles, and i dont want them to be potatoes either.) They have strong arms and legs, with the arms having shoulders level with the middle of their face. Their limbs are also similar to humans in this regard, but slightly more muscular if you know what i mean. This race is also strange due to the structure of their face, being rather cartoony. The eyes are fairly good sized, and the mouths are able to change size a great amount. They have no nose, and hear from the vibrations felt all over the body. Their diet is similar to humans, being omnivores that can eat many varieties of meat, fruit, vegetable, etc. They also live in climates similar to humans.

This is one of the things i wish i could draw by myself, but i have the drawing skills of a 1st grader and would frustrate myself trying to draw something like this.

How about this, I rename my planet to “Hades.” Cool name, huh

Why’re you posting that in this thread? Legit has no connection to it at all and is a necro post on top of it.

I think jellyfishmon has abandoned the other stuff due to this thread being inactive for so long.

Mods, c’mere!

I’m not going to lock every single thread that doesn’t get posted to in a while because I much prefer people reviving old threads when they are relevant again.

2 Likes

Does he still draw organism and stuff

yes I am resurrecting this thread or trying to anyways

2 Likes
HE HAS RETURNED
WHAT DO YOU BRING O’ GREAT TENTACLE LORD
2 Likes