I'm really bored so lets see some love triangles

I want to see who everyone has liked the most, and who has liked them the most, you will find this information scrolling down on your profile but i’ll go first!

It looks like @OoferDoofer has liked me the most, and i have a secret obsession for @RoboRomb

4 Likes

I’ve been liked by @GodOfKnowledge 115 times, and liked @doomlightning posts 195 times

4 Likes

Both @MechanicalPumpkin and @OmnipotentFNarr are pretty inactive now, so im all alone :frowning_face:

5 Likes

I dont have a triangle

3 Likes

yes

3 Likes

I wonder what everyone’s numbers would be if they included stuff from pms? It would be cool to have a separate statistic for that maybe

1 Like

The like triangle draw

You know, the only thing I’ve ever used pms for extensively was for the thrive odyssey chat before it went public. I do think they would be useful, just I’ve never found an actual use for them.

Blackjack likes me a lot
I like fnarr a lot
Hmmm

1 Like

Almost all of my most liked/likes are from the thrive odyssey days.

1 Like

RIP
perhaps it could be revived one day

1 Like

I’ve been working intermittently on a spiritual successor. But progress is slow and inspiration rare, so I’ve made little progress

2 Likes

everything take time to do
the best are the one who use the time right, not the fastes

Look like I became obsessed with deathwake, but totally ignored the existence of primus

2 Likes

Primus liked me a lot as well, but he doesn’t post much.

1 Like

I use pms really extensively, especially for forum game related things, I think I have at least double the posts in my pms that I do on the main forum

2 Likes

50gens is my senpai now

1 Like

running it a little close with that battery percentage

1 Like

Bro I have a xiaomi the last 10% last longer than the time it takes for the oil to drain

I’m winning @doomlightning 's love fral, also see the post righttt below yours, doom likes me more.

3 Likes