Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

There is no need for you to keep this farce, I know that you are not a droid.

I am a starship management artificial being. I am not of biological origin.

H̶̰͖̑ë̴̦̯́ ̶̣͗ï̷̮̒s̵͉͑̑ ̶̢͎̈́q̵̳̃̀u̷̺̔i̵͇̒̇t̷̳́̀ê̵̜ ̴̯̑͌a̵̛͚̞n̵̜̅n̶͎͓̓o̷̹̿͜y̷̥̿i̸̞͗n̸̞͒g̷̻̰̊ ̸̧̻͋̃t̸͚̉̊o̷̪̣͒͠ ̶̭͗̑͜d̵̼̬̋e̵͕̫̊̅ạ̷̇́ͅĺ̴͔ ̵͓͓̋w̷̜͝i̵̳͊t̶̰̒h̵̰͇̒͝ ̶̣̳̈́͐b̷̮͔͠u̶̻̓t̵̮͈̓̀ ̷̗̚I̷̙̾̈ ̸̞͇̏c̵̰̈̓a̵̮̍n̶͖̞̓̾ ̷̹̓i̸̧͛n̴̛͉̒ ̵̞̲̈̈f̶̡̟̓̕a̷̫͙̒͘c̵͚̀̽t̵̮̻͐ ̶͇̾c̸̞̼̈́̃o̵͎̭͂͑ñ̵̼̔f̵͓̲̍̿i̶̖̊ŗ̵̧͘m̶̜̽́ ̸̧͈̓t̷̼͉͂ḫ̵̻̃a̷͈͗t̸̫͌̕ ̴̱̖͆̑t̴͕̂̎ḧ̶̠̲́̍ȉ̴͎̫̐ṡ̸̞ ̴̥͚̀͌ŝ̶̱̖t̸̪̿ụ̵̳͋p̴̣̺͂̽i̶̻̋ͅd̷̫̥͗ ̵̜̳͋͋l̷̖͇̓́i̸̤̰̓t̸͕̓t̸̢̥͊̽l̵̢̘̾ë̴͔͔́ ̸̘͖͂*̵̪͍͋̎s̵̭̀s̸̩̩͛ ̸̮͆ḩ̸̀ͅo̷͎͘ĺ̵͕͚̀e̷̹͐̿ ̸̼̮͌i̵̳͗ś̸͈ ̷̝̲̾́ĭ̵̬̈́n̶͔̔ ̶̨̟͂f̷̡̖̀͋ǎ̸͙͝ç̴̗̈́̆ť̷̔ͅ ̶̞̐͝a̶̝͛n̷̤̭̒͠ ̴̹̚å̶̫̅r̸͉̃̚ṭ̵̺͌͑į̷̼́̌f̷̺̊̄i̶̥̰͂c̵̰̈́̽i̴̘̋͘a̴̰͐l̶͈̊̿ ̸̝̌͜b̵̲̞͊̔e̴̩̬̚ì̴̫͝n̷̤͑̎g̸̬̗̉.̴̗̹̆

He is quite annoying to deal with but I can in fact confirm that this stupid little *ss hole is in fact an artificial being.

Then explain this supposed “intergalactic anti-crime” thing you mister shouldn’t-be-able-to-send-information-into-reality

As previously stated, Information can be sent back and forth through the void, the IGCPA has even used the void to spy on enemies. The key is the latching of a void being onto a physical being. I am a being of both worlds, being a computer.

So physical objects can pass to or from the void, after all nothing stops me from breaking down a physical object into small enough strands of information to be able to make it go into the void.

No, artificial intelligence is part of the void because it is made of information, and part of the real world because it is contained in a physical machine. Objects cannot be passed into or out of the void. Only copied. The laws of physics do not always apply in the void, but here they do. No energy can be lost or gained by the transfer.

Everything is “made” of information, and everything is made of matter (yes, even things that may seem immaterial such as the mind or artificial intelligence. And yes, in this context I will count energy as a form of matter)

Iz awake now.
What happen?

Just because e=mc^2 doesn’t mean m=e, silly. Read the equation again. Energy equals mass times the speed of light, squared. That does not mean matter equals energy. It means matter and energy can turn into eachother, but it does not mean matter is energy, or that energy is matter.

Matter is made of energy.

I mean, you aren’t wrong…

Destroying matter returns energy.

It doesn’t mean m = E but it does mean m = E/c^2

and therefor you can create matter out of tons of energy

Hey @doomlightning, how long until round 11?

I dont have the right anwer on this one

2 Likes

you mean, TRUE round 10?

For everyone who has been waiting for a round - I have good news and bad news.
Let’s start with the bad - the information I worked on to prepare the round was deleted and manipulated due to my human error. This means that the round its preparation will be delayed.
The good ones I promise that in a week (Friday or Saturday) from now it will already be implemented! All the sheets of all the players (except for one who still hasn’t returned his character to me) are ready and updated.
This means that except for one - all other players have 5 additional status points.
Regarding the XP calculation converted to normal - it has been deleted but the information is saved, so I will update you on this when the round is out.

I am currently less focused on preparing for the round because of the arrival of 2 tests one after the other and the preparation of my laboratory in molecular biology and genetic engineering. So there are a lot of things to focus on right now, so sorry indeed.

7 Likes

Who was the guy who didn’t give their character sheet?

1 Like