Legends: Storm of the Forsaken

(Do I have any money)

(No and neither does AgentTine)

@Louix bump 2

Uhhh, Buy her some clothes (sorry, I was on a trip)

1 Like

@Louix It’s alright, I’m on vacation as I’m making this :sweat_smile:

Time: Night

Blaze, overcome by the narcolepsy that seems to plague the Crest family, falls asleep where he stands.

Fudd meanwhile grows bored and goes to find the rest of that party, meeting up with Gregalt who tosses 50 gold to Maenlorn and Thraryk and keeping the rest for himself.

Thraryk wanders around for a magic shop and after a little bit of time manages to find one. The owner looks to be another Alastranian man with long graying hair and an equally long graying beard as well as dull blue eyes. He currently is rummaging around in his books and is unaware of Thraryk’s presence (from this point onward the conversation will be private)

Maenlorn meanwhile carefully takes Narayya’s hand and leads her around the camp looking for somewhere to buy clothes. After a few minutes of wandering and making sure Narayya doesn’t jump at even so much as a glance in her direction, he manages to find a clothing shop. The owner is a Sanctician woman with olive skin, braided black hair and vibrant yellow eyes. She is surprised to see Maenlorn and Narayya approach and gives a skeptical look (from this point onward the conversation will be private)

Note: When the conversation is private, you still post your actions here but put them in one of these:

Private

Example

Fudd Bedneck

“Oi, I want my coin too.”

@Evolution4Weak, @AgentTine, @Aquos bumps

Fudd Bedneck
Action: Beg on the streets for a couple of coins.

Action: Continue Sleeping

“Urgh, fine”

Action: Give Bud some shinies too

Private

Action: Buy tome of Aeromancy

Sorry this took so long (also Louix never put his private action here but he still made it so I’ll do it)

Gregalt grumbles something incoherent in his native tongue and tosses 50 gold to Fudd, who smiles and heads outside. He proceeds to beg for any passerby to give him some coins, but most just scoff or roll their eyes before heading off to their tents for the night. Meanwhile Blaze continues to deal with his narcolepsy.

For @Svrangite only:

Private

The wizard takes Thraryk’s 50 gold and hands over the Aeromancy tome, smiling and saying “Thank you!” before heading into his tent for the night. The sky blue cover of the Aeromancy book looks luminous in the moonlight.

For @Louix only:

Private

Before Maenlorn can even begin discussing getting new clothes for Narayya, the Sanctician woman waves them off saying she doesn’t deal with strays while heading into her tent for the night. Seeing as he has nothing better to do, Maenlorn proceeds to wander around the camp with Narayya following him. He sees tents for some of the crew members, merchants eventually stopping around a few tents. The first three are more crew member tents while the fourth looks to be a private bathing tent which is currently unoccupied.

At this point only Svangrite and Louix are still within private range, as Evo is asleep while AgentTine and Aquos can still see eachother

Action: Go find the others.

Fudd Bedneck

Action: Check out shops to see what I can purchase with 50 gold.

Go explore the world

@Louix and @Evolution4Weak bumps

@Louix and @Evolution4Weak bump 2: Electric Boogaloo

Action: Sleeping 3

@Louix bump 3 (if 2 more days pass then you get no action)

(Well Louix never posted an action so he misses out on this turn)

Thraryk goes searching for the others and after a bit of wandering finds Maenlorn and Narayya standign outside of a bathign tent. Maenlorn looks to be staring at it bored while Narayya looks at it a little confused. He can also faintly see Blaze napping on the ground at the other side of camp.

Fudd heads off to see what kinds of shops he can find and, after a little meandering, finds out that all the shops are closed for the night.

Gregolt meanwhile wanders around a little outside of camp, he can hear the shrill cries of crows and the howling of what one would assume to be wolves. The wolf howls sound rather loud, meaning they must be close by.

1 Like