Legends: Storm of the Forsaken

(OOC: Since kidnap and ask Narayya were tied I used a coin flip to decide which I’d do, tails was ask Narayya and it landed on that so…sorry for those who wanted to kidnap her)

The scouting party decides to head back to the main clearing but beforehand, Maenlorn tries to go back to the red knights to ask for something while Gregalt goes back to try to steal something. However before both can do anything the knights promptly pick them up and bring them away from the camp again. Maenlorn sighs in defeat while Gregalt grumbles in annoyance, joining Thraryk in heading back to the clearing.

Blaze and Fudd look at eachother with a knowing glance but before they can try to kidnap Narayya, the scouting party returns ruining their plans. Thraryk and Maenlorn approach Narayya and ask if she wants to come back to the Empire Camp with them and, while she doesn’t fully understand, after glancing at Maenlorn a few times she nods her head and gets up, staying close to him and looking around as they party begins to head back to camp.

Chapter 1 has ended and Chapter 2 will begin in 3 days, anyone who wants to join must fill out a character submission and will start at the Empire Camp at the start of the next chapter

1 Like

Chapter 2: Into the Unknown

Time: Late Evening

The party arrives back at the Empire Camp with Narayya following them. Most members of the expedition team seem to be winding down for the day, going into their tents or the back of their wagon carriages, though there are still a few people up and about. The person currently on lookout duty, a human man who looks to be about 30, notices the party coming back as well as Narayya and waves them over saying “You’re back eh? And with a new face too. Well you’ll want to report to the leaders up in the large tent. There’s a big Empire symbol on the flaps you can’t miss it.” before going back to his lookout duties.

As the party heads into camp they can see Narayya looking around in wonder at the tents, people, horses and pretty much everything else from her position behind Maenlorn.

1 Like

“I AM A NORMAL HUMAN!”
Action: TRY TO ACT NORMAL and look for shops

1 Like

Fudd Bedneck
“I’m also a normal, sapient being.”
Action: Also act normal and look for shops.

OOC: you guys do realize were broke? we probs will get paid if we go report our findings to the leaders.

Action: Go and report the the leaders

@Louix and @Aquos bump

Go and report to our leaders, to get more shinies

I’ll go and report to our leaders

1 Like

Time: Late Evening

The party splits up with Fudd and Blaze going off to look for shops while Thraryk, Gregalt and Maenlorn bring Narayya with them to go report to the expedition leaders.

Fudd and Blaze both wander around the camp for a bit to find shops, but the closest thing they find is the camp’s quartermaster. However, as both are utterly broke the quartermaster refuses to barter with them.

Thraryk, Gregalt and Maenlorn meanwhile search for the tent the lookout mentioned to show the leaders Narayya, eventually finding it and heading in. Inside they can see three people, a young half-elf woman with white hair, red eyes and ghostly pale skin, an Alastranian man in armor who has brown hair, green eyes and peachy skin and finally another Alastranian man who looks to be middle-aged with sun-bleached brown hair, tanned skin and green eyes. They appear to be conversing and don’t notice the four enter. (You may interact with the three freely in conversation but certain things will require an action)

2 Likes

Action: Stand Very Still

Fudd Bedneck
I second this, but I’m standing next to him in a line.

@Svrangite, @Aquos and @Louix bump (it can be action or conversation, your call)

Shout Oi at them

“Oi, we found somethin’. I want my shinies, darn it.”

The three look up from the table they are conversing around and notice Thraryk, Maenlorn and Gregalt standing there (though they can’t see Narayya due to her hiding behind Thraryk and Maenlorn). The half-elf woman with the white hair and red eyes straightens herself up and says “Ah pardon us for not noticing you three, we were busy discussing map routes. I presume you’re part of the group that was sent out this morning?”

1 Like

Yes. And we found a lizard-demon-elf-lady thing. Wanna look at it?

The half-elf woman looks surprised and then intrigued and says “You managed to get someone to come here? Interesting, we love to see this lady if you could lead us to where she is.” (she still doesn’t notice Narayya hiding)

Oi, she’s behind the metal guy over there.

The half-elf woman tries to get around to look at Narayya, but Narayya keeps shifting her position behind Thraryk and Maenlorn so they can’t see her. She seems afraid of the expedition leaders (for what reason is unknown).

By the bloody raven, just come out there, you’re making us all look like boody idiots.

Action: Pull Narayya from behind Thraryk and Maenlorn