Legends: Storm of the Forsaken

@Louix bump 2

Try to Tell her it’s fine

Time: Night

Fudd and Blaze continue to stand around the quartermaster, who makes it clear to them he’s not selling unless they’re paying and packs up for the night, retreating into his tent.

Meanwhile at the Expedition Leader’s tent, Gregalt gets impatient with Narayya’s hiding and yanks her out from behind Thraryk and Maenlorn causing her to yelp. Upon being seen by the three Expedition Leaders she freezes up in fear, prompting Maenlorn to try to calm her. She doesn’t completely understand what he said but it still works a bit and she relaxes a little. The three Expedition Leaders meanwhile gawk in wonder at her hair color, horns, scales and other unusual features. The half-elf woman asks the three “What’s her name? And has she taken a bath at all recently, she looks pretty dirty.” (you can converse with the three leaders freely, though some actions will require a turn)

1 Like

“Narmora, or something like that. I don’t remember. She don’t speak our language. Can I get my shinies now?”

The half-elf woman looks perplexed and asks “Do you have any clue what language she does speak?”

“No. Some bloody pagan language from this piece o’ dirt 'ere, I recon”

Now the half elf- woman looks intrigued but before she can ask another question, the Alastranian man in armor pipes up and says “She looks like she hasn’t had a decent meal in weeks, where’d you find her?”

“Some place near the woods. Right next to a rustbucket camp. She seemd pretty 'fraid of the rustbuckets. We visisted them. Didn’t really go anywhere, that. Can I finally get me shinies now?”

Action: Sleep Standing Up

The Alastranian man in armor curiously asks “What kind of…sigh ‘rustbuckets’ are we talking about here?”.

Meanwhile the middle-aged Alastranian with tan skin mutters “Reminds me of Hinst” and chucks a bag of 200 gold at Gregalt which hits him in the nose He also asks the party “How’s Flare’s kid by the way, just as nuts as he is?” (If you played in Tides of War or at least read it you should be able to piece together who this guy is)

Gregalt seems overjoyed with happiness. “Shinies. Shinies. SO MANY SHINIES. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks, thanks thanksi” After this, he seems to come to his sense a little.

“Y’know the kind. Kill an entire tribe for no reason at all, except that we ‘stole from the farmer’. Rant about honour a lot, and save maidens in distress and all that stuff.”

The Alastranian man in armor looks surprised and says “You could understand them?”

“Nah. It just figures”

(Gregalt tends to simplify the world a lot. For him, anyone in heavy metal is like that)

“Oi, weres our coin mate?”

Gregalt seems tothink for a bit about it, considering his options. Then he begrudignly gives over the other’s share of the money

The tan middle-aged Alastranian looks over at Narayya then to the party and says “Well since you three seem to be taking care of her, I recommend one of you get her some food, a bath then some proper clothes. She looks like she’s been through quite a bit. Oh and by the way, the name is Ferin d’Arliden”. He then points to the half-elf woman “That’s Lila Luceria” then to the Alastranian man in armor “and that’s Wallace Durellian. Sorry if we didn’t introduce ourselves.” (so Ferin returns from Tides of War now as an NPC)

Fudd Bedneck
Action: Decide that standing around is boring and get to the rest of the party.

@Svrangite and @Louix bumps

Search for a magic shop

(also how much money do i have?

(At a guess Aquos probably gave you 50 each and kept the rest for himself)