Lets play Poor mans Dungeons & Dragons

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #14

because of how fast people have joined, i will be shortening the recruiting time, tomorrow is the last day to join before we start!

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #15

Today is the last day to join before the game begins!

guys, im going to need you to pick a color for your character. we cant have duplicate colors!

There is going to be:
Red, pink, purple, blue, cyan, white, Lime, yellow, and finally orange.

Pick one for your character or else i will randomly select one for you!

also, heres a quick teaser for you guys:
This is the bar, the location all of you just so happen to be in

(Vain) #16

I’ll go with purple if that’s cool. Already looks fun, lol.

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 π‘œπ’» π’―π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ) #17

Orange for me, seems fitting for my character.

(αš²α›šα›–αš¨αš‘α›–αš± α›Ÿαš  α›’αš±α›–αš¨α›ž) #18

Bread man wants Cyan

(Everchanging Nobody) #19

I’ll take red.
Sample text.

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #20

Just because it is easier for me, for the people who havent decided a color, ive decided. These are each of your colors:

Spring_blooms: Purple
BowlDawg: Orange
Nein99: Cyan
Polymorph011: Red
TheNerdinTheCorner: Lime
Evolution4Weak: Blue

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #21

Sitting down, you can hear the noise of footsteps running down towards the bar. This isnt unusual. kids run around playing tag all the time. Its surely nothing. Unluckly for you, They are not kids. The door is Kicked open by a wrinkly green creature. It isn’t alone, following behind it are 3 other of these creatures. Their mouths are frothing and their eyes lack pupils. each of them are equipped with a rusted dagger and its quite clear that they have the intention to kill.

Johanssin Bread-Cleaver:

Summary

Hp: 11 + 2 (because of armor)
Mana: 8

inventory:

you are the cyan person in the bottom right corner. You can do numerous things: you can cast a spell. Use tables and chairs as barricades, anything crazy is possible.

You start off the turn, because you were the first one to submit the character sheet.
Good luck!

(Lord Nerd) #22

That escalated quickly! by the way why the hell are kids allowed in the bar?

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #23

aha, sorry. seems ive misworded myself. i mean that you can hear the footsteps outside.

(αš²α›šα›–αš¨αš‘α›–αš± α›Ÿαš  α›’αš±α›–αš¨α›ž) #24

(I’m assuming the green/yellow objects are the creatures and the brown object taking up 4 inventory slots is my staff/wand?)
Fire is fun. Action: Get a bit closer to the creatures and cast a fire ball towards the two by the door.

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #25

Yes, you would be correct. those dark green and brownish yellow things are the creatures. and that thing that takes up 4 inventory slots is your wand.

Im going to roll my dice for movement:

You got a 7.

7+3 (agility buff) = 10

You move up to the point where you can shoot at the two in the back accurately

You aim your wand and Shoot a fireball!

you roll a 9 for aiming
9+1+1 (physique stat and range) = 11 It hits

you roll a 3 for damage +5 from your intelligence stat: 8 dmg

The fire ball just barely hits one of the creatures. and it shreiks in pain. the other creatures look in on shock as 2/3rds of its body is sent flailing into the air! and yet somehow, Its body is still capable of movement. . ?

Johanssin Bread-Cleaver:

Summary

Hp: 11 + 2 (because of armor)
Mana: 7/8

inventory:

Zunar:

Summary

hp: 12+2
Mana: 4/4

inventory:

You witness this complete stranger obliterate a green creature. what will you do?

(Everchanging Nobody) #26

I get up from my chair, run up to the creature closest to me and Pinpoint it.

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #27

you roll a 10 for movement + 4 because of agility = 14

You swiftly get up from your chair, Run up to the creature closest to you and aim!

You roll a 1 for aim + 3 strength = 4

You aim For the creature head on! With one swift movement you absolutely obliterate the air besides the creature.

You missed

Zunar:

Summary

Mana: 3/4

inventory:

Alithia Swiftwind:

Summary

hp: 13+2

mana: 5/5

inventory:

what will you do?

(Vain) #28

I stand up, and unsling my bow. Mm… I feelin’ lucky. I try to snipe the creature Zunar missed, getting in a better position to hit it.

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #29

You quickly stand up and move to a better position.

you roll a 1 +4 =5

You fumble about and knock over a chair, but you’ve still managed to get into a better position.

you pull out your bow and pull the string back. You hold your breath as you aim and. . .

TwWANG

You roll a 19+ 3 from physique = 22!

The arrow pieces through not one, but two of those creatures!

you rolled 2+6 = 8 Dmg

You deal 8 dmg to the goblin zunar missed along with the creature diagonal to it. It seems like they are able to still move even when there is a hole in their head.

Alithia Swiftwind:

Summary

hp: 13+2

mana: 5/5

inventory:

Crispus:

Summary

Hp:11+2

Mana:8/8

inventory:

(𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 π‘œπ’» π’―π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ) #30

With the creatures injured, I aim my staff/wand at them, and ask them why they have come to attack.

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #31

eyy, someone doesnt decide β€œITS EVIL KILL IT”

You aim at them , and they show no signs of terror.

you ask them why they have come to attack:

dice roll. 3+5 (charisma)

You ask, Yet the creatures dont answer. Their mouths froth even more and they begin to groan. Judging from what you see, these creatures are incapable of speech or even intelligent thought. Its as though as they’ve been brainwashed.

crispus:

Summary

Hp:11+2

Mana:8/8

inventory:

Flare Crest

Summary

mana: 10/10

Inventory:

(Evolution4Weak) #32

Action: Ignore All The Fighting And Continue Whatever I Was Doing

(When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Shove the lemons down the throats of your enemies.) #33

You turn around and look at the commotion before turning back and taking another sip of your delicious beverage. you can feel it warm you up and you let out a sigh of relief. Delicious.

Flare Crest

Summary

mana: 10/10

Inventory:

Sir Nerd II

Summary

hp: 11+2

Mana: 5/5

Inventory: