Planet Aurora-Evolution forum game

Have u seen fish do they have hearts, they do and ur not an insect, the change happened u chose to be a vertebrate no exoskeletal animals are left all extinct,

Yea but insects dont,if we are a multicelluar organism evolving and some of us are evolving to athropods

Did u forget the time u voted for spine u chose to become a vertebrate, not an arthropod and all of the arthropods are now extinct.
also ur a fish

Yeah i know but i just skipped a whole lot of stuff

Vote : fat

@Askyw u are the only one left to vote

Vote: Feed Gordo! (Omnivore)

Round 9

Extinct: @PositiveTower (u had no insulation)

Extinct Players Choose a New Animal

Hirohito(river)
Neurons(brain)
primitive eyes
spine
Muscles
Fins
Back Legs
omnivore
heat vision

Askyw/AnimalArmy(ocean)
bones(small Brain)
Best fin
best speed
fat
Omnivore

Reeper66(river)
Neurons(brain)
primitive eyes
spine
Muscles
Fins
Back legs
omnivore
heat vision
fat

Riba Lando Toerelantna (@reeper66)

Vote: Insulation(Fat)-6

Riba Ladno Torelantna has evolved fat deposits that help it stay warm, but its habitat of the shallow river is now frozen it must migrate to the Equatorial Rivers.

Appearance: A 13cm long fish with a tail fin and back legs.

Riba Toplo Krvna (@Hirohito)

Vote: Hot Blooded-6

Riba Toplo Krvna has evolved warmblood that helps it with the temperature problem this uses much energy thou and its biome is being frozen over it must migrate to Equatorial rivers to find food and new biome.

Appearance: A 10cm long fish with a tail fin and two back legs.

Riba Okeanska (@AnimalArmy/@Askyw)

Riba Okeanska is a merge from the @AnimalArmy and @Askyw lineage they have insulative fat and are omnivores.

Appearance: A 12cm long fish with a tail and side fins.

The best players are @AnimalArmy and @PositiveTower they are the only one to have their lineage survive.

1 Like

Why’re you combing us now? We are two different, albeit very similar, species. Also evolution doesn’t work that way

U have the same thing and aren’t that far allay on the tree of life and species can interbreed example homo sapiens and Neandertals.

Vote : more fins
Vote : more fins

We both branched off from a herbivore and have both gone through so much evolution that we have switched to omnivorous digestive systems independently of each other and at different times in our evolutionary history, now this is not to say that we couldn’t mate with each other and produce live offspring, it is just that that offspring would not be able to have offspring of its own. Case and point the Mule, produced by a horse and donkey having offspring but it itself cannot reproduce thusly by definition is not a species but is still a living organism.

Eh im not playing anymore

Ok can we plz stop and here is an https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interbreeding_between_archaic_and_modern_humans

I wouldn’t have been opposed to the idea if you had at least asked me first. But why would we even do that just to break off into new species the very next round? The only way I could see this working is if we are combining our slightly different traits to form a better lifeform and then branching out again, this would provide a reason why we would want to do this and would open up some nice possibilities for other players with no more than 2 genetic variations from each other in the future.

I see what u mean but u cant interbreed with any river species and u have to be closely related. ok just vote.

Hence why I put the 2 genetic variations limit. The new organism would be the best parts for the current environment of each parent species but not perfectly, bad things would only half way be dissolved and good things only half way developed.

1 Like

You can’t force me to migrate there chap.
Vote 1: Extreme Cold Resistance
Vote 2: Filtering nutrients from water

Vote: I caaan seeee youuuuu! (photosensitive eyes)
Odd: I think there is a spark between us (Electroreceptors, the things sharks have)

U want to become a fungi?