Please post here if your online

I just want a list of people who are active on the forums, and when they are active, I don’t know why, it’s just been bugging me.

2 Likes

Hi. I am mostly active between 4 and 8 pm CET. (Active means that I like and read post, I post very rarely)

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Well it depends on the day actually,I’m kinda “on” when I check my phone sometimes and kinda look over either old or new topics, or even replies. As for what times, uhhhh basically NOT around the times I’m working (at least not enough to sit down and read stuff, maybe a quick glance) and when I’m sleeping, which is usually from like 7am-3am EST (I work second shift and I stay up at night cause I’m a night owl lol)

1 Like

Hello! I’m somewhat active on the forums, and I’m usually on sometime after 4PM GMT and before 12PM GMT.

1 Like

I active almost all the time… becuse i can (i consider myslef the most active here.

My dormet hout its bettwen 10 Pm GT - 7 Am GT (~)

Right now i in vacten in other contry but its will return to normal in more 2 days

1 Like

I’m online variably from 7 am - 8 pm EST, usually 3 pm - 7 pm is when I am most active

1 Like

Relevant post from the old forum?

I am usually around everyday from 5:00 PM7:00 AM

1 Like

Im available mainly between the hours of 6:00 and 11:00 EST. But really i am on much more often.

1 Like

I’m online at random times on random days

3 Likes

Can’t you guys just look at the who’s online bar when you are online to see who else is in your timezone?

1 Like

I believe the goal is more to know when everyone is online, not just in your time zone, so if you want to for example talk with someone who is not usually on when you are you know when you should be online to talk to them.

3 Likes

okay i did post. i am online.

4 Likes

id say i am online a lot (i have this account on my phone and pc)

1 Like

I am (currently) active once or twice per week. Or at least I intend to.

1 Like

I am online pretty much all day every day but I am not active for most of that time. I just leave the site open and check it every now and then.

1 Like

I am online pretty much daily, and run a forum game (in the lounge so i have to be active to keep it), and spend hours whenever the underwater civ talks are legal debunking bad ideas

they want to know where you live by knowing what time is day at your timezone

dont let em steal you personal data

Bro Centarian ain’t like that stop. It’s as I explained above.

If you are joking sorry but putting this out there in case you are not.

Edit: Anyway giving time zone doesn’t narrow down your location that much anyway, unless you have a small, specific time zone (for example the time zone near Newfoundland that is 4 1/2 hours behind UTC)

Online at midnight rn.

We live in the same times zone