Recreating history forum game but it's unoriginal

Oh I realized I forgot to say that in the comment I’m replying to, they named the Galápagos Islands ‘New Atlantis’

8,740 YA: the south Chinese pirates invent writing to keep track of slaves and gold.

8,730 YA: Nordubic horse tribes from Afghanistan conquer northern India forming the Szariset empire.

8,720 YA: writing is outlawed by the Gu for being a tool of pirates unless you work for the government. It’s quite useful for them. The east coast of Australia domesticates tasmanian tigers.

Wait why can they domesticate Tasmanian tigers but I can’t domesticate bears in Atlantis :cry:

Jk I know bears probably have longer reproductive cycles and slower growth than the Tasmanian Tiger did, though honestly an advantage would be that bears aren’t obligate carnivores while I’m pretty sure the Tasmanian Tiger was

But the Tasmanian tiger is much smaller than bears

— This was a not serious speculation about Atlantean Bear Domestication —

Oooff lmao- yeah it’s just cause tasmanian tigers are more dog than tiger. If anyone has any sources on why marsupials can’t be domesticated or why bears can, please send , but if not yeahh

They’re both temperamental and aggressive. Bears have been tamed as circus animals etc, but this behavioral modification runs counter to their genetic makeup.

taming vs domestication, addressed this already.
for those of you who dont know this is Tasmanian tiger:

marsupial doggo go brrrr

1 Like

A empire emerges in China called the infinity empire, and they immediately discover steel by 8700 YA.
8790 YA - infinity empire begins to spread on boats to the Philippines and Japan
8780 YA - infinity empire adopts fenicism and Infinitism as the two main empire religions
8775 YA - infinity empire invents gunpowder, and their scientist population doubles
8770 YA - infinity empire founds a underwater city
8760 YA - infinity empire ally with japan and south China
8750 YA - infinity empire begins trading with Greece and colonizes southern Russia

Okay what just happened

I think this is a bit too fast, and founded an underwater city? AFAIK even we haven’t done that yet

Edit: it might not be too fast I forget the exact pacing of the game, but it definitely seems too fast

1 Like

How did they discover stewl immediatly when they disnt even know of metalworking? How did they adopt fenicism when it is found only in europe? How do they ally whit japan if it is controlled by warlords? How did the empire expand so quickly when the entirety of asia was in a state of anarchy/warlords litterally a few years before? Why did they create an underwater city?

1 Like

Because they are descended from spacefaring aliens, designed as a experiment of technology evolution

Then the Fiorentinian empire ascends to godhood thanks to a friendly god and institutes a global empire, crushing any other civilization standing in its way. (All of this approved by the original god)

The infinity empire emerges from underground, they had predicted this all. The infinity empire begins to crush buildings from underground, and calls their alien ancestors to attack, and a mushroom cloud is seen

Impossible, the fiorentinian empire ascended to litteral godhood.

So did the infinity empire

Impossible, the fiorwntinian empire crushed all other civilizations even before they could notice them.

You said they did not notice them, so it is possible

Did you even understand what I wrote ?

This means that the fiorentinian empire, destroyed other civilizations, even before the civilizations noticed the fiorentinian empire.

The god of infinity goes back in time to stop florientian from existing

But fiorentinians have ascended to godhood, therefore they exist outside of time and space, governing over the world from another plane of existence, it is impossible to defdat them, impossible to go against them, they dont follow the rules of the universe, they are the deus ex machina of this universe.

omg this is hilarious. love this for you i’ll return when everyones ready to discuss what the actual canon will be