Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

A teeny tiny question before you go
What exactly happened to the tea entity? Is it still in the hyperverse’s third layer? I couldnt exactly piece together what happened after the universe went kablooey

I cant tell u, but he kinda survive that, but third laye its kinds broken, soo he here i think

edit:
tea, why u change the stuff just to change the mistake I mean about ur familiar to make its more right?

1 Like

Quick question - what do you expect to happen soon (and no, it won’t happen, the isekai thing)

i expect all of us to be incarnated into our “Hosts” if you will, and then play immortal but better

1 Like

I asked you in the remortal thread if i could do that
The only response i got was a heart
So i assumed you were okay with it lol

Entity X is probably gonna have us work to kill stuff or something that he wants so that he grows in power

1 Like

that my respond… why u have to much power?

here its my :anatomical_heart: for tribute to get the secret

2 Likes

tea: reality can be whatever i want

litteraly everyone else: no

huh
well i dont like things being incorrect lol

thanks for the :anatomical_heart:
the secret is that the tea god blessed my computer
so with my now tea-powered computer, i hacked the discord and the forums and imposed the great rule of the tea god, and became a moderator

Teach me ur power pls
of not, atlist part of it

Thinking about making only six races instead of my abundance last game

Five as ‘fragments’ of the old races of my planet, and the sixth as my player race

The fragments would take aspects of the previous race and reimagine them as new races, to keep with the continuation of the game as a fractured version

1 Like

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY CHARACTER TREMBLE AND COWER AT MY GLORIOUS DESTINY, FOR IT SHALL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SEE

ok but we cant see it
@zenzonegaming i think you forgot to post it in the remmortal thread, silly zenny.

YOUR PUNY MORTAL LIGHT-DEPENDANT EYES CANNOT COMPREHEND MY GENIUS CHARACTER SHEET, AND SO I WILL SPARE YOU FROM THE AWESOME SIGHT OF ITS EXTRAORDINARY CONTENTS

Prolly just privately submitted it

ok

YOU WILL NOT KNOW OF YOUR GREATEST ENEMY YET UNTIL IT IS TIME
ALL WILL BE REVEALED WHEN THE TIME IS CORRECT

ok.

SILENCE YOU OTTER-FOOL

why not post it in the main remmortal thread instead of a PM

BECAUSE YOUR MIND WILL BE EVISCERATED BY ITS GLORY PREMATURELY