Remmortal

nah it isn’t, and even if it was Terran is already an adgective used to describe things coming from Terra.

1 Like

oh, oh no, evo i think your planet is going to be an inhabitant of GOK’s planet

im routing for evo, just cuz i like them more thank G.o.K.

):

actually, i take that back. im routing for myself.

1 Like

Well yes, but actually no

They are to similarity between the two.
Even the names are very one.

And also in GoK deeps about his race he say its come from non other then “Homo sapiens”

And who have another then our lovely homo spaiens then evo spesic?

1 Like

basically the uruk-hai situation from last game but with GOK instead of zenzone

1 Like

Will the new map be infinite?!

1 Like

Technically - yes
Practical - not so much

I’m just working on the map and I ran into some technical difficulties that weren’t there before for one simple reason:
The map I’m working on is more than 7 times the map each of you got in the previous game, inclusive.
This means that the map is very (very) big.
But let’s make sure of this - it’s impossible to make this infinite, but massive - yes and that’s exactly what I’m trying to solve this.

Right now - I’m halfway to the solution.
Right now, I’m at 29% coverage, which is something like 464 solar systems on this map. This is a number that can change. Nothing was missing for anyone.

6 Likes

dibs on owning the sickest and most exotic solar system :sunglasses:

Nigel after acting like a silly little otter:

Well. Right now thw basic lay down of the map are done!

I have comper the real life satistic about the comenterye of stars and black holes/ neutron stars.

I very soon start to work the flavor ( roge plants, combasoline dust, astroids, others, stratigic resorce) and binary systems.

After that the players home systems.

If u what some sytistic:

The size of the map its 1600 squares (40*40)
29% of that (464) are systems

How i did do that? Pesdo randomize

3 Likes

So tomorrow the game will start?

I hope
Soo far good, maybe i will not make the map abit
But with right time, its will done

Probably tommorow

4 Likes

Re-Round 1: Awakening

[[New Hyperuniversal Unity Alliance - Council House]]

As many gather in front of a new screen, more information continues to flow as all the holograms each represent a member of the alliance. In the center of it stands one person and began to speak:

“I hope this is the last piece of information” he despaired along with the others:

“After more than 132 billion years, the Matryoshka computers managed to calculate what exactly happened”

Everyone was satisfied with what happened. The one in the center tries to project the information. And Mapa began to calculate while he spoke:

“Since the ‘great tear’ caused by entity DL, we have not found any evidence of entities lower than power level 2. After more than it took, we were able to locate a strange source”

The screen began to project the new map, not the best quality:

“What is this? This is the worst map I’ve ever seen”

“I agree” he stated while everyone looked at the map

“This is a [[censored]] sector, a unified piece of all existing universes. According to advanced scans, we’ve detected extremely sharp and abnormal levels. It seems entity X is there right now.”

“What is that creepy thing over there?”

“I don’t know, but the sensitive levels did not come from him, they are from the re-formation of souls. Something that has not been predicted at any point until now”

“What do you expect us to do”

“We will observe and continue to calculate our steps. We must obtain more information before we decide what to do”

Everyone agreed and information continued to flow into the map.

What they don’t know is that it’s not just the creation of souls, it’s actually the resurrection of the dead. Revenge? No one knows, but strange and exciting things are starting to happen from now on.

Welcome to the (re)opening of the game!
There are some strange things that have happened, but if you see something strange (like the personal information, it’s 100%), tell him in the chat dedicated to the game.

Each of you starts with one fragment. You are invited to take a look here at what you can do with them:

Fractions Shop - Things can change
Name Price Limit use (for Player) More info
Conversion 50000000 (money) Unlimited
More action (one use) 1 Unlimited
Another vote (one use) 1 Unlimited
Permanent action 5 3
Permanent vote 5 2
Spontaneous growth 3 10 Gives a boost to the development of core abilities
New development 7 1 Unconditionally unlocks a new core ability. according to your preference. It cannot be used if there is no space
Core consolidation 10 5 Combines 2 core abilities
Time breaker 15 Unlimited Able to grant you a request to change the space rules. Depends on luck
Doom wish 20 Unlimited Grants a wish, which is able to give you a self-advantage, or a great disadvantage. Using the former Doomlightning’s power.
Summon an event 4 Unlimited
Ends game 30 1 (total) Use all the fragments you collected for [[ censored ]]. Ends the game for good (Why does it exist?)
Free association 12 Unlimited Use the fragments to build/restore/create a new cosmic being

They are not something easy to get, so think wisely.

I will start handing out your sheet to everyone and I will answer you the next day. Don’t be afraid to ask or comment on something, I try everything, even if there are problems here and there.
My time right now is not the most stable. I soon have a period of academic exams (of 9), but I try as much as possible to help you and answer as many of them as possible.

Hope we had a better game.

And don’t worry, I made more than one backup.

7 Likes

Its ready!

@doomlightning , suprise!!!

all thats left is for u to put ur character and its name on here, and send it to ur brother perhaps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thx u guys!
that helps me a lot!

My brother love that!
Just make toght his first chemotherapy. Its will take ij hope of half a year or lest

9 Likes

Round 2 - Warming up

[[Unity Council of the Interuniversal Alliance, after a while]]

“How long can matryoshka brains calculate until better results are obtained than the graphic map of a half-month-old child?”

One of them said while the rest were still organizing the given information.

“Leave it for now. Our problem is how we still can’t figure out what Entity X did”

“It’s just one problem among impossibilities. Right now you don’t understand that because of the whole unification of the universes, we’re already more than hundreds of billions of years into it, but the unity still gives rise to a strange instability. We’re still trying to deal with ‘minor problems’ other than the map and what entity X is doing in his daily life”

“It’s still thought provoking while it’s worthwhile that we have to fill all this bureaucracy”

“Even gods cannot fulfill this”

“Don’t speak to them. Don’t let the dead hear”

They giggled among themselves while suffering from an endless bureaucracy of information that even a machine is unable to fill. Suddenly someone else burst into the scene:

“We discovered anomalies”

He moved to the center while showing the map (which I’m not going to show again until I finish working on it) and points to several places:

“These areas, in the area known from now on as “Area X”, unusual unknown signs were discovered”

While everyone was talking to each other, one of them advanced to the center and spoke to him:

“How strange is strange and how involved should we be while you burst in here”

“If I tell you that there are signs of the life of unknown entities in this area”

The stuffs continued to argue while things began to change more and more. Suddenly the coordinator arrived at the scene and began to announce:

“How long do we have left?”

“I think [[3 rounds]]”

“Point the Apernite engine towards this target time. Until that time arrives, we need to come to a decision”

“What will happen by chance and it will be over”

“I’m afraid I don’t know, but if the gods rise up because of what we said, when we reach that great war will repeat itself again”

“Crepes”

Sorry it took a while.

I hope you didn’t wait too long.

Small announcements: in less than a week, I finish my semester and enter the big exam period, expect some inconsistency in coming out with rounds and writing your actions, but on the other hand, it means I had a little more time to work on them (if I don’t invest in the act of studying for the exams).

Meanwhile, is the store that everyone knows and “loves”:

Fractions Shop - Things can change
Name Price Limit use (for Player)
Conversion 50000000 (money) Unlimited
More action (one use) 1 Unlimited
Another vote (one use) 1 Unlimited
Permanent action 5 3
Permanent vote 5 2
Spontaneous growth 3 10
New development 7 1
Core consolidation 10 5
Time breaker 15 Unlimited
Doom wish 20 Unlimited
Summon an event 4 Unlimited
Ends game 30 1 (total)
Free association 12 Unlimited

I’ll start giving everyone the rounds, but haven’t started answering them anytime soon, so be prepared, I’m having internet issues (one of the reasons it took a while to write them)

I was me, see you soon

6 Likes

little does everyone here know, THIS statement right here is the most lore intensive one out of the whole round.

4 Likes

Well, yes
But actually, crepes.

That is the best way to uppercut the molly language in my way