Revolutionary Cult

And so, given that 9 people supported me, (On this Thread:THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1) - #10041 by tabat) I think it’s time for us to create a hhyyrylainen cult. In this topic/thread we create the basis of our cult, its ideals and goals. Hope we don’t get shut down by hh and moders of this forum.
(I also want to say that this is just fun, nothing more)

8 Likes

My first motion is to rename this thread to “the religion of the great and mighty hhyyrylainen” because this is totally absolutely in no way shape or form a cult, just a very normal religion

5 Likes

Praise the mighty god of the sky! The watcher of the wastes! None shall stand before him and speak his name in vain! ALL HAIL @HHYYRYLAINEN!!!

1 Like

Praise hyenalainen !

2 Likes

hhyyrylainen good.

Do we do holy wars or syncretism or pull a Christianity and do both?

2 Likes

We could convince everyone to pay the Patreon so that they actually can get payed to work on thrive full time (I know that was a goal, operating under the assumption we haven’t quite gotten to that point yet)

OFFERINGS

6 Likes

I propose a first commandment of not @ ing your god, for he has holy duties to attend to.

6 Likes

I have an idea every member of our cult should write “Will you Thrive?” on C#

That’s too easy, it should be harder

We will praise the Lord HHYYRYLAINEN by preaching his word on every single forum topic and page!

4 Likes

We must be a live, I mean this tread.

GLORY TO hhyyrylainen!

GLORY TO HHYYRYLAINEN!

wanna see a meme i made relating to hhyyrylainen

Why not?
Let’s see your meme

if you get it you get it. if not i will tell you.

1 Like

Huh, to be honest, I don’t even know what to say about this pic

heeheerylainen

Is our cult slowly dying?

This will not happen!

3 Likes

we shall pray to keep the cult going!
PRAISE THE GREAT EYE IN THE SKY
PRAISE THE GREAT PROGRAMMER OF THE THRIVING HEAVENS
PRAISE THE REVOLUTIONARY ADMIN

3 Likes

hh lives in Finland, as far as I remember?

Then we have to create an epic phrase in Finnish.

Although I’m not sure.

2 Likes