Revolutionary Cult

I think every member of this thread should pray hh that he condescended to us and came up with an epic phrase in Finnish

1 Like

I could try to make a secret writing system for our cult, but it would take time as I would have to do some reaserch into English phonology (also it wouldn’t be fully phonetic due to variability in the pronunciation of English).

Do we only praise HHYYRYLAINEN, or do we also praise other members of the dev team? If the latter then OLIVERIVER would be a god/diety of music.

1 Like

Obviously, Hhyyrylainen is the head of the pantheon of older devs, similar to Zeus’s position relative to the Olympians, while there are several other minor deities (newer members of the dev team)

3 Likes

PRAISE THE GREAT EYE IN THE SKY
PRAISE THE GREAT PROGRAMMER OF THE THRIVING HEAVENS
PRAISE THE REVOLUTIONARY ADMIN
PRAISE TO THE LORD AND SAVIOR HHYYRYLAINEN!!!

2 Likes

Where’s the funny bear?

Easier to create a discord server

And so, which of you wants to become a member of the cult, like this comment (I don’t know what else to call it).
Also press :thrive: if you want our cult to have a discord server.

4 Likes

Do we only worship the DEVS, or do we also worship the Forum Moderators?

Forum Moderators could be like champions - mortal representatives chosen by the divine

(This project is simultaneously kinda weird and hilarious lol)

4 Likes

Ok, we also need to figure out our Pantheon. Unfortunately I’m not at all familiar with the internal structure the Holy Studio of Our Gods, REVOLUTIONARY GAMES, other than the fact that The Holy Lord HHYYRYLAINEN is the head of it.
Edit: I’m researching it rn.

The Wonderous Sound Oliveriver is obviously the Deity of Music

1 Like

So far it seems that The Holy HHYYRYLAINEN and The Holy OLIVERIVER are the two leading deities.

2 Likes

Iirc, Oliveriver is like the Titans of Greek Mythology - A holdout from a bygone age, millennia before the age of our current deities

What about old deities like tjwhale and untrustedlife?
Or the obvious deity, deus, and Buckly?

Just now as I’m reading the wiki, it’s already more complicated than I thought.

Game Designers - It’s like the designers of the universe, the world was design by their forces

Or, since we’re mimicking the Greek pantheon system, they could be demigods

More like knowledge of the universe and what it holds
Because the programmers are the ones who build the world

I changed the comment, reread

1 Like

Like Titans?
Did I understand correctly?