Rise - Alien Societies Game

Action:reward the people who created weapons

But nobody did actually make any weapons. They failed to do so.

Action: develop tools to harvest fruit

Action points used: 1

hey can i join the waiting list

Yes. Of course.

1 Like

Action: try out communication once more

Action: Dig a tunnel from the hive to the patch of red leaved bushes

Can I be removed from the waiting list?

If that’s what you wish.

1 Like

Can I be removed from it too? I would rather work on the Thrive RP thing.

(no offence)

Don’t sweat it.

Thank you. Also, so far we’ve got 3 players in The Escape, which is you, me, and Evo4Weak. Can’t wait to start it once we’ve got everyone.

1 Like

Action:create weapons… again

ROUND 3

One step forwards, two steps backwards.
The only ones that will succeed are those who push on, regardless.

@Svrangite
Slowly but surely, some colors are given a name. These new words are understood by the whole group.
Action Points: 1

What You Know

Fetshi: The orange grasses are what make up the bulk of the plains and are poisonous and inedible.
Patches of small green bushes grow throughout the plains that have stinging leaves and roots that are edible.
Fetshitto: Rare short grass patches that are light orange in color grow edible nuts, but are rather sour in taste.

An eight winged species of bird sometimes flies overhead, looking for corpses to dig into.
A four legged large reptile also roams the plains. It is incredibly strong and is the only predator of the Ocilayad.

@QuantumCrab
Digging of the tunnel goes smoothly for the first half of the endeavor. However, the soil that was dug through by the workers was not properly supported and collapsed during the digging. A worker died and several were injured. (Reduced Chance of Success for 2 Rounds)

What You Know

A very common shrub grows in large patches. They are covered in thorns and bear berries which are inedible.
An isolated species of red leafed bush grow away from other plants also bear thorns. These thorns are not dangerous and the plant is edible.
-These bushes are difficult to move and replant.
The trees that make up the forest around the Scaar are red with green leaves. They sometimes grow large fruits filled with seeds.

An amphibious species of mucus coated creatures are able to eat the fruits of the shrub patches and are typically found hidden within the patches.
A highly aggressive breed of bird flies in the canopy of the trees and will often attack creatures on the ground.

@BowlDawg
In another attempt to gather the fruits from the trees, the same Pei Falso attempts to use a long branch to knock them down. Unfortunately, the branch is too long and unwieldy and the only thing it manages to do is haphazardly swing at the fruit.

What You Know

A breed of tree with blunted leaves are most commonly seen. They grow hard fruits which are edible.
A smaller type of tree is rather uncommon that have berries that are sour to eat.
A type of shrub grows away from the trees has a wooden stem and produces nuts that are inedible.

A large bird is a major predator of the Pei Falso, but they are not highly aggressive and don’t pose a threat of extinction.
While not an often occurrence, a swarm of tentacled bugs will sometimes come along and bathe themselves in the moisture of Pei Falso skin, causing much agitation.

@PositiveTower
A member of the Smitzlerz, one of the weaker ones, approaches the discarded rocks of its brethren. In a momentary strike of genius, the Smitzlerz strikes one stone against the other. The stones crack and become cutting sharp. This Smitzlerz had jumped over the use of rocks as blunt objects and created the first weapons, sharp stones. (New Knowledge Gained)

What You Know

Stones, when struck together can crack into sharp weapons.

Rarely, a tree leaking sticky wax is found in the hill. This tree bears nuts which can be picked up and blown far away by the wind.

The only real competitor the Smitzlerz have are a species of four armed and two legged carnivores. While not particularly aggressive or territorial, they still are the only other known carnivore in the hills.
A nocturnal creature that is very weak roams the night, searching for discarded nuts.
A snake like organism resides around the trees of the hills and will coil up them to eat the nuts.

@serialkiller
The Saif tries once again, but the others around it are starting to get agitated by the noise and are refusing to listen.

What You Know

A vine of the desert that bears fruit much bigger than itself is extremely rare and grows in hidden places.
Bushes grow around water sources that bear fruits are not all too common.

A massive reptile that is not often found roaming the desert will kill and eat any Saif it comes across.

2 Likes

action:learn how to create tools

How developed is my language so far?

Almost halfway to a proper language.

1 Like

Action: keep developing a language (And name the Green Bushes Nguron)

Action: Find other sources of food that is easier to reach

Action points used: 1

This game is really testing my stubbornness lol
Action: language development (again)

1 Like