Rise - Alien Societies Game

Action 1 (2 points): Continue spreading the Dernstu Ideology
Action 2: keep watching the primates, but only stop the more docile ones from escaping.

am i supposed to describe my species? (i know i am on the waiting list) if i am than i am the Xaptorks. they have 4 legs 2 arms and a prehensile tail. they are armored like a pangolin. They are also 5 ft tail.

All my votes:Create better architecture
@serialkiller @QuantumCrab

Action 1 and 2: Begin tunneling in the opposite direction to the rodents
Action 3: Cover the walls in something protective to stop the rodents from tunneling through

You guys dont mind if i reply to dominate the forum front page ok thx byy

There is litterally no point,propaly you are the only one who sees this as fun

Because this is fun.
Ok ok i’ll stop it was fun to dominate the forums for once

can I be removed from the waiting list

Action 1 and 2 : try to domesticate the animal
Action 3: search for construction material again

ROUND 13

@Svrangite
As more are converted to the Dernstu Ideology, a fight breaks out. The Antidernstu leave the rest of the group, taking food with them. The Dernstu ideology now dominates the remaining members and the Dernstu are chosen. (-1 Action Point)
The Inconako are watched, and it seems that they stopped caring about escaping, at least for the moment.
Action Points: 2

Life

Plants
Fetshi: The orange grasses are what make up the bulk of the plains and are poisonous and inedible.
Nguron: Patches of small green bushes grow throughout the plains that have stinging leaves and roots that are edible.
Fetshitto: Rare short grass patches that are light orange in color grow edible nuts, but are rather sour in taste.
Kyverna: A cave flower tastes bitter, but calms the stomach of the ones who eat it.
The green grasses are as tall as the Fetshi and instead of carrying poisons, they are stiff and inedible.
Short yellow grasses expand away from the edge of the tall grasses, seemingly unhindered in their growth.

Animals
Attindlo: An eight winged species of bird sometimes flies overhead, looking for corpses to dig into.
Surutaja: A four legged large reptile also roams the plains. It is incredibly strong and is the only predator of the Ocilayad.
Inconako: Some sort of medium sized primate is scarcely is seen darting in between the grasses, hiding themselves to all others. They are spry and walk upon four legs, although the front two are often used for grabbing onto things.

Tech

Language
Colors I
Nouns II
Actions I
Structure I

Agriculture
Primitive
Fetshitto

Medicine
Primitive
Kyverna - Stomach

Structures
Basic
Cone Tents - Fetshi
Light Fencing - Fetshi

Culture

The Ocilayads are governed by three Dernstu of Wisdom, Fortitude, and Empathy.
The creation of such a tribe was not without consequences, however. A large portion of the tribe disagreed and has left.

@QuantumCrab
The colony is expanded further and increased in size.
In attempts to strengthen the wall between the colony and the moles, a worker nearly causes it to crumble.
EVENT! Another queen has been born and is ready to follow their instincts and leave to make their own colony, but the current colony’s queen is above basic instinct.
Action Points: 3

Life

Plants
A very common shrub grows in large patches. They are covered in thorns and bear berries which are inedible.
An isolated species of red leafed bush grow away from other plants also bear thorns. These thorns are not dangerous and the plant is edible.
The trees that make up the forest around the Scaar are red with green leaves. They sometimes grow large fruits filled with seeds.
A waxy leafed type of flower grows beyond in small number. They bear inedible nuts, but the stems are sweet to eat.
In a small area near the edge of the surveyed territory, a type of tree grows taller than the other. They have orange leaves and inedible nuts growing from them.

Animals
An amphibious species of mucus coated creatures are able to eat the fruits of the shrub patches and are typically found hidden within the patches.
A highly aggressive breed of bird flies in the canopy of the trees and will often attack creatures on the ground.
A sort of armored rodent exists that is highly territorial and oddly vicious given it’s small size. It digs burrows in which several of these armored rodents live.

Tech

Agriculture
Primitive
Red Leaf Bush

Structures
Instinct
Tunnels
Chambers

Culture

The hive mind of the Scaar is worked by near mindless drones, following pheromones and little else. The queen of them all is the only one with a will. The queen has more on the mind than just survival.

@BowlDawg
The Pei Falso begin using the thatch on the floors of their homes for comfort.
Several Pei Falso crush up the Medica and throw the juices at the Ave, which causes them to lose their want for food.

Life

Plants
Nuez Jugosa: A breed of tree with blunted leaves are most commonly seen. They grow hard fruits which are edible.
Ponche de Bayas: A smaller type of tree is rather uncommon that have berries that are sour to eat.
Tuerca Desagradable: A type of shrub grows away from the trees has a wooden stem and produces nuts that are inedible.
Medicamento Fungoso: Some mushrooms grow in dark places with water. These mushrooms numb and calm when eaten.

Animals
Ave de Destrucción: A large bird is a major predator of the Pei Falso, but they are not highly aggressive and don’t pose a threat of extinction.
Mosquito Del Pulpo: While not an often occurrence, a swarm of tentacled bugs will sometimes come along and bathe themselves in the moisture of Pei Falso skin, causing much agitation.

Tech

Language
Colors II
Nouns II
Actions II
Names I

Agriculture
Primitive
Ponche de Bayas
Nuez Jugosa

Medicine
Primitive
Medicamento Fungoso - Calming, Pain

Structures
Basic
Mud Huts - Branch Enforced

Tools
Primitive
Whacking Branch

Other
Ave Repellent - Medicamento Fungoso

Culture

The Pei Falso can be a rather simple people. Their actions are dictated to make their own lives easier. How will this carry out into their culture in the future?

@PositiveTower
The Smitzlerz manage to use less decayed pieces of wood.
No Nucks manage to escape.

Life

Plants
Waximus: Rarely, a tree leaking sticky wax is found in the hills. This tree bears nuts which can be picked up and blown far away by the wind.

Animals
The only real competitor the Smitzlerz have are a species of four armed and two legged carnivores. While not particularly aggressive or territorial, they still are the only other known carnivore in the hills.
Nuck: A nocturnal creature that is very weak roams the night, searching for discarded nuts.
A snake like organism resides around the trees of the hills and will coil up them to eat the nuts.

Tech

Language
Nouns II
Actions II
Colors I

Weapons
Basic
Stones - Sharp

Agriculture
Primitive
Waximus

Domestication
Primitive
Nuck

Industry
Primitive
Fire - Spontaneous

Structures
Primitive
Fencing - Waximus

[/details]

[details=“Culture”]
While a definitively aggressive people, the Smitzlerz are not dumb. The community is made up of groups that roam in the vicinity of oases. These groups are not restricted to each other as members will often leave current groups to join or visit others.

@serialkiller
The attempts to tame the giant lizards end horrendously. As it turns out, they may be leisurely, but they can be extremely dangerous when agitated, and it doesn’t take much to agitate them.
Not so much as a new form of life is discovered in the searches for new materials.

Life

Plants
A vine of the desert that bears fruit much bigger than itself is extremely rare and grows in hidden places.
Bushes grow around water sources that bear fruits are not all too common.

Animals
A massive reptile that is not often found roaming the desert will kill and eat any Saif it comes across.

Tech

Language
Nouns I
Actions I
Names I
Numbers I

Tools
Primitive
Bone

Weapons
Primitive
Bone

Culture

The tribe of the Saifs is the first growing civilization to be considered a tribe. They base their hierarchy on the age of the individuals. The oldest Saif is given the position of chieftain and the rest of the power lowers down the younger a tribe member is.

2 Likes

Action(2): Domesticate the Inconako

Action 1&2:artificially select the waximus so they will be more delicious and more demanding so they won’t spread into the wild
Action 3:Create rope
@MisterMustachio you forgot structures in tech(forgive me if i am being rude)

you put structure in culture

Action: Begin planting seeds of Nuez Jugosa

Action points used: 3

Action 1-3: try coming closer to the animal in a friendly way

is this game ded?

P L E A S E N O

Can you just stop, its real fucking annoying to everyone when y’all go “iS tHiS dEaD?” after a slightly longer than normal hiatus, and makes the owner of the game want to stop working on it.

4 Likes

The only reason I haven’t yet continued is because @QuantumCrab hasn’t responded.

2 Likes

Ah shistics, forgot. Sorry.

Vote 1: Again, try to improve the wall

Vote 2: Try and keep the new queen nearby to create an ally

Vote 3: Try tunneling down

By the way, thanks for the awesome forum game. Love the work you do.

1 Like