Sci0927's first (intended) evo game

ahem.

Vote: Move to [0, 0] + better photosynthesis.

I will use that ote now

You can remove me from the game

WAY ahead of you.

I think you can do something like “Vomex Odor went extinct!”. What do you think @Null?

I will do it in the post saying I finished round 5. @Trappist-1e you have not voted yet. oops i forgot @fralegend015

Vote: Phagocitosis

vote: flagella

VGT: move to sea floor

round 5 finished

ROUND 5

evo game - google sheets

vomex odor went extinict.

1 Like

vote - Improve chemoreseptor
VGT - Osmosyntesis

what is this

a theory energy suorse that using the netural proses of osmosis (ions and salts change ) as an power sourse like photosyntssus.

u can see here:

but there I prefer that as “osmotrophy”

its perfect to enverament with a lot of material change like geothermal vents.

if its not good, just say and i will change that

ok, I was just a bit confused.

Vote: Jet vacuoles, not only lets me move more quickly via jet propulsion but let’s me eject things out of my vacuoles

Vgt: Lysosomes ( helps break things down in my vacuoles/things I consume with phagocytosis)

can i join this game and if so can i control the evolution of a close relative of vomex odor with dice rolled for vgt for round 5 and if that is successful then phagocytosis and endosymbiotic infacundlatina lipos if not then vgt again

It’s been three months, fairly sure this game is dead.

but it could be revived. it seems fairly simple as all the gm needs are imagination and a d5

It could be, but imo it’s better to assume a game is dead if it hasn’t been active for a few months and if you like the idea make a game of your own that is similar than to necropost on a dead game that the previous players/Gm might not be interested in continuing.

Basically, if you like the idea but it’s not active I think it’s better to make your own version of it than necropost

i have finished making the new game