o 15/5
o Bonus to nutrition from plants and fruits

• Colorful territorial males
o 11/10
o Penalty to Sneak, Less chance to encounter males of same species

• Scales
o 14/10
o Bonus to defense from slashing/piercing damage, warmth

Conclusion: colorful arboreal reptile with beak. Average size: ~ 7 inches.

Fralegend015
Species name: Halvoir

Summary

Species traits:
• Tentacles (has 60 tentacles, with 10 major ones)
o 3/15
o (extreme penalty to coordination, speed)

• Boneless (has no bones allowing it to have a great range of motion),
o 2/10
o (extreme penalty to coordination)

• Scaled (has chitin scales which are not connected between each other, still allowing for a great range of motion and protection),
o 15/10
o (bonus to defense)

• Super-Sensitive Tactile Sense (their scales are covered by a special later of skin which its designed for easy regeneration and its densely covered by microscopic hairs used to sense ground, air and water vibrations a thick layer of skin that provides additional protection),
o 4/10
o (penalty to senses)

• Amphibian
o 18/10
o (can live in water or surface for long amounts of time. eggs can be laid in either location w/o penalty)

Clawed (their major tentacles end with 3 modified scales that work as claws and have muscles at their base to swivel them),
o 13/10
o (bonus to slashing/piercing damage, can utilize as manipulators)

• Beak (beak),
o 8/10
o (Average crushing damage)

• 61 Brains (each tentacle has a brain and there is a central brain),
o 7/10
o (penalty to cooperation and health)

• Full Regeneration (cannot regenerate lost body parts),
o 1/15
o (severe penalty to health)

• predator (predator stuff),
o 19/10
o (bonus to damage, able to digest meat at a high bonus)

• 6 Eyes (6 eyes with 4 positioned radially to grant a wide field of view and 2 frontals for depth),
o 11/10
o (bonus to vision)

• Occasional Cooperation
o 5/10
o (Hostile to others of the same species, only receptive during mating season to one mate)

Pattern-Color Changing Skin
o 7/15
o Color changes to indicate mating or not, but does not otherwise

Conclusion: Cthulhu as a baby

Zenzonegaming
Species: Flatworm (general vote 16/10)

Summary

Traits
• Bilateral symmetry
• Triple cell layer
• Brain
• Digestive/excretory system
• Lack of circulatory and respiratory organs

Conclusion: flatworm, may become something

Evolution4Weak
Species: Crestlings

Summary

Traits:
• Social (Basically Pack animals)
o 11/10
o Able to live and coordinate in pack of up to ten. Average size is three to five of two parents, and children.

Bioelectric Organ (Able discharge electricity on contact to shock and paralyze),
o 19/15
o Has the ability to deliver electric shocks on contact. Can paralyze larger creatures and kill small creatures.

Omnivore (Can eat almost everything)
o 11/15
o Eats both plants and animals, but has a higher calorie requirement than others

• Electric Sense
o 13/10
o Able to sense creatures underground, or sense nearby creatures within a certain area

Strong Bones
o 3/10
o Penalty to crushing defense, and breaks easier than others

• 4 limbs
o 19/10
o Four limbs, flexible and surefooted (bonus to speed and stability)

• Limited bipedalism (Can stand up on 2 of their limbs but can’t walk)
o 3/15
o Unbalanced when on rear limbs, likely to fall

• Gut feeling (Their brain are especially good at predicting future events)
o 4/10
o Nervous, often overreact to situation

• Hibernation (Able to go into a very deep sleep to conserve resources when things are dire)
o 1/10
o When suffering severe injury, will fall into sleep for whole next turn

Conclusion: electric wolves

2 Likes

Wow teaking was really lucky… also the least ambitious beside zenzone

Action: Begin the hunt on whatever those creature are… stealthily with my pack

1 Like

Action: B U I L D (use fallen branches and stones to make a better entrance to the cave which makes it easier to find)

1 Like

If possible, I would like to be added to the wait list behind doom. Thanks!

1 Like

Shouldn’t doom be able to join now?

Action: time to look for a new place to call home

1 Like

Move to the s w a m p @TeaKing

search for food in the warm spot

1 Like

Doom and Twilight will be on the waitlist, Jellyfishmon asked first on Discord

1 Like

can i join

You’re about 5 months late willow.

You seem to do this a lot, please when entering a thread for the first time look to see when the last post was

when i remember to it is usually recent and i forget to do so most of the time when it isn’t but i will try to remember to look at the time the last post was made

Necropost!!

I’m gonna do something I’ve never done before and come back to a dead game cause I really like this idea and doing the civs and everything. If you don’t want to join or whatever that’s totally fine, maybe I’ll just make a story with updates every once in a while so people aren’t super invested into me not being super consistent. Lmk what y’all think.

1 Like

I am happy to join again

1 Like

@Evolution4Weak

Summary

Action: Stealth Pack Hunt 18/10

The air is humid, the morning sun not yet cresting the sky or bringing light to the world. This is the perfect time. The moisture in the air helps sharpen your focus, and you notice not very far from your nest lies a small group of four creatures. By midday these creatures would easily overpower you, but in the early morning their electric signals indicate a calmness you know means rest. Your packmates agree, the time to strike is now before they can put up a large fight. You sneak forward, you taking the center while each brother comes in from each side. Your pack sneaks through the grass. As you get closer one of the electric signals becomes sharper, it senses you. One of the larger ones awakens to stand over the other three. It faces you, your body is ready to bolt should it charge. It bellows and crashes to the ground, your packmate has snuck behind and struck the large one. Chaos follows, each of the other three awaken and panic, you lunge forward at the one closest to you, the second largest. Your legs propel you upward, your claws dig into their side, you feel your charge dissipate into the creature, causing it to seize and crash to the ground. Now or never, the seizer will only last moments, your teeth sharp as you aim. Its life seeps into the ground, you have your kill. It is enough to feed you for the morning. You howl your victory, and receive two more howls back, both your packmates have a kill. One must’ve escaped, but it is not problem. You bring your kill back to your mates to find them waiting, all three have a body, so all three feast as the sun brings forth its morning warmth.

Special Trait: Small Size

Health: Healthy

Hunger: First Feed satisfied.

Stamina: Eager

@doomlightning

I don’t have you in this game, but if you want to be a part of the this one or want me to continue one of the other ones lmk

1 Like

Sure, you can join if you want. Either make a species for this game or I may create a new civ/bio game with you three if you want.
@Evolution4Weak , @doomlightning

if soo, i still want to be part of the game, soo what I need to do?

1 Like

i also would like to get back to this
my precious Kerines will rule the planet…

also
why did Minecraft copy the idea of the Sniffer from my Species?

1 Like

bro the reign of mini-cthulhu is not finished yyet.

(I would like to rejoin to)

1 Like