The Art Thread

Imma just…

Hey, you know that concept art of the forest spirit I made above? Well now its becoming a fully fledged animation! Here is a screenshot from one of the scenes…

6 Likes

Behold! My finished animation!

20 Likes

dont tell me this isnt the cutest thing ever

pixel art!
cat-pixilart
earth-from-space-pixilart

and a gif

more art
thresher-shark-pixilart

suspiceus-cat-pixilart

1 Like

Please don’t triple post, edit your post instead.
But nice art!
And @QuantumCrab’s “Ojo” is awesome!

1 Like

Excellent work as always. Hey, you could even do a short animation of some Thrive creature. But if the game is meant to have sentient marshmallows, then I guess you already made it?

1 Like

This is really cute… Are they your family?

Distant relatives, yes.

2 Likes

thats amazing! man it looks like im falling behind lol I need to start drawing again.

1 Like

Hardly art; it really only satisfies the first criteria, but here is my latest animation:

5 Likes

Interesting concept and very fluid animation. I especially liked the smooth transitions between attempts to push the button.

4 Likes

Here are some pieces of concept art for a series I am making. It takes place underwater, in a city populated by fish people (eat your heart out thrive!). I can’t give away many more details than that however.

The skyscrapers were designed to look like a coral reef, with real world architecture combined with coral-like structures.

The vehicles move around using propellers and fins instead of wheels, operating more like submarines and the such. Occasionally, fish like designs will be used in the cars, like tails, eyes, flippers, teeth, yadda yadda.

6 Likes

Those are some really cool concepts!

But can they smeltal th-

3 Likes

Does this series perhaps have someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

2 Likes

Could the fish people perhaps use a metal covered in polyps (similar to what the minecraft team did with mob sculptures) to create an internal structure?

My first digital art:

:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That looks great! something seems slightly off though and I can figure out what…

1 Like

This is an update to my underwater series, starring a secret agent Octopus in a tuxedo! His mission is to infiltrate the fish mafia, and then epic action scenes ensue. This isn’t a screenshot of the final animation however, this is merely concept art. I truly don’t know if the final product will be this fancy, but who knows.

12 Likes

Lil sketch

3 Likes