The alchemy game.(new forum edition)

We get two votes, right ?

Ok then
Could I change my vote to work for the alchemists society?

Vote: Work at alchemists society

Edit: Someone buy a lot of mercury and salt so we don’t have to buy small amounts and waste our votes

Ja,you have two votes but votes like going to the sketches store or alchemist society doesn’t count

They have:
-The first book of lizards(Common chameleon, European pond turtle, African softshell turtle, Smooth snake, European green lizard)-20 coins
-miniature rye seeds-5 coins
-miniature oat seeds-5 coins
-miniature tomato seeds-5 coins

As positive tower said,you have 2 votes

You can change your votes.

1: buy miniture oat seeds
2: Plant them in the new uninhabited place

Vote 1:Buy first lizard book
Vote 2:create common charmeleon

1: Place a couple of turkeys where the humains sont ne able to find them so they can reproduce
2: Buy miniature tomato seeds and plant them

Please fix your grammar,also i think you can only place 1 big humocoli at a time,big humocoli are humocoli that is as big or bigger than a cat

Either you replace your second vote with another turkey vote,or you just make one turkey.

Okay i’ll change my vote 2 to:create turkey

I was talking to louix,

Yeah i think i’ll keep the turkey vote

I* (please fix your grammar)

2 Likes

Sorry for inactivity
Vote 1: buy 40 gold worth of mercury
Vote 2: buy 10 gold worth of salt

resources:
97 coins
14 salt
0 mercury

I’m going to use this vote,as the other vote would use up all your money,but if Belgium wants me to I’l change this to his newer vote.

changes to the room:
The humans have started using a caste system.This caste system has multiple ranks,with the king and his wife at the top,a class of fish farmers below the rulers,and potato farmers being the lowest caste.This system angered the potato farmers,which fled east words.They found a land of plenty,filled with oats,turkeys and frogs and tomatoes.They figured out how to farm tomatoes quite fast.One of them figured out that they can use water to prepare food,and soon enough porridge and soup became common.One of the tribesmen discovered that turkeys hatch out of eggs.He then stole some eggs and he brought them back to his tribe,they hatched and the eventually grew up,and they reproduced.Turkey farming became common in the tribe soon after.Nobody has currently figured out how to farm frogs yet.
Back at the old tribe new laws have been implemented to stop people from leaving the tribe.

Changes to the town:

Nothing major happened this week.

Sketches:

humans-5 salt,10 mercury
pig-4 salt,3 mercury
sheep-4 salt,3 mercury
chicken-2 salt,1 mercury
dog-2 salt,5 mercury
horse-6 salt,3 mercury
cow-5 salt,2 mercury
turkey-2 salt,1 mercury
duck-2 salt,1 mercury
goat-3 salt,3 mercury
cat-2 salt,4 mercury
goldfish-1 salt,1 mercury
Frog-1 salt,1 mercury.
Common chameleon-1 salt,1 mercury
European pond turtle-1 salt,1 mercury
African softshell turtle-1 salt,1 mercury
Smooth snake-1 salt,1 mercury
European green lizard-1 salt,1 mercury

Population of the humans?
Vote1:buy 20 mercury
Vote 2: Create sheep
Somebody please create a sheep aswell the humans are walking around naked

Vote 1: Create Sheep

Vote 2: Create African softshell turtle

24 in total.
15 in the old tribe.
9 in the new tribe.

1 Like

How is walking around naked considered bad in their situation?
The animals around them don’t have clothes, the weather conditions are perfect for them so they don’t need protection and most importantly they have probably never heard of the concept of clothes.
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Vote 1: Buy 10 salt
Vote 2: Look around town for additional sources of income/side jobs.