Edit 2: here is some more art, I may have to double post

3 Likes

How do you do your art?

I have two images, one is better than the other

1 Like

I use Ibis Paint X to draw.

Anyway here is some more art

Edit: more art

I love pixelating little monsters and creating lore. so. . .

1. Mist climber

Mist climbers are odd creatures that live high up in the clouds. Using their detached hands they grab onto nearby clouds and pull them closer. As a result, regions where Mist climbers are common are known for having abnormal weather patterns.

1. Crog

Crogs are small energetic fungi like creatures which instill terror anywhere they are found. if you see one it only means there are more nearby, take your loved ones and run as far as you can.

1. Magmozyte

Magmozytes are creatures who live down in the abyssal region of the world. They are essentially just magma which has been infused with spirit shards. They have amorphous bodies capable of solidifying into sharp rock and liquefying back into magma.

1. Saliver

Don’t let appearances fool you, salivers are kind and compassionate creatures that float about near the surface. they are often seen protecting defenseless creatures with their chilling shriek and intimidating appearance. aside from that they really just float around drooling their magical healing drool wherever they go.

7 Likes

I now have the excuse to post even more art here now

Yes I was narcissistic enough to post six self portraits of myself.

1 Like

im a big fan of your earlier work

Idk, just a suspicion of mine.

Edit: Tried to draw me, Nover, Lovat, Evo, and TeaKing.

It’s not the best drawing.

@Lovat_2006 @Nover452 what are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes

I would’ve preferred if you drawed me as a countryhuman, after all, you gave TeaKing a body (and it looks a lot as a countryhuman).
But the drawing itself looks good

1 Like

I liked it i really like people drawing users (and also of course me) as you know “beings”. I would have preferred if you drawed me similar a human medieval lord with red lightsaber, but don’t worry, leave it for part 2.
and
im a big fan of your earlier work

soon i will have another profile image
one far more younger and more powerful

1 Like

I didn’t give you a human shape because I wanted there to be a mix of objects and humanoid personas, but I’ll draw you as a country human when I redraw it.

**double post

I redrew my previous drawing but with Nover, evo, tea, and Lovat, and I as stand users. (If you do not know what that is it’s something in JOJO’S bizarre adventure.)

@Nover452 @TeaKing @LordLovat what are your thoughts on this?

2 Likes

loved it.

also i look like an investigator lol.

1 Like

I redrew the other image but this time in digital.

I think this is the best version.

@LordLovat @TeaKing @Nover452
What are your opinions on this piece of art?

Edit: frick I forgot the red lightsaber for Lovat

2 Likes

Evo is just a blob. And I look good now yay!
Yes this is good

1 Like

Next time I will make Evo a regular person but with a fish tank that holds a blue thrive logo.

Also for some reason I enjoy making characters out of users on this forum

Something j want to say. The characters are tilted. You can just move them and extend parts that are shorter. If you continue practicing you’ll become one of the best artists, unlike me! Who doesn’t know how to draw a human correctly! (Well I make countryballs and some backgrounds but that’s basically everything I do)

my head looks like a mug instead of a cup lol.

I didn’t know there was a difference, guess you learn something new every day :rofl: