The Mutation Game

You’re allowed one sequence of events. So many actions but one sequence. and it gets one roll to determine if its a positive or negative outcome. But not too long otherwise you’ll have huge penalties on the roll (and make my life hard haha).

Right o, so a bit like this then?

Action 1: Go to the armory and search for a revolver.
Action 2: Go to the shooting range to practise with the revolver.
Action 3: If any other people are at the shooting range, talk with them.

Great name

Action 1: Go to the armory and search for a axe and a Machine Gun.
Action 2: Go to the shooting range to practice with my weapons.
Action 3: Talk to Dumisa.

Question: i want to be a villain but i don’t know where i stand as the bad guy. (such as, am i spy or am i the leader of the opposite country they are going to war with.)

Unit 3 - “Torch”

Actions

Action 1: Locate armaments center and retrieve the most convenient ranged weapon.
Action 2: Interact with the organics who are going on the same mission as Torch.

1 Like

Why did I not see this earlier!
I’d like to go on the waiting list if that’s okay. I have ideas for my character but it’s not done yet.

Would there be ways that characters could be added later on without existing ones dying? Maybe through the use of neutral informants, spiderman/deadpool-type characters or new villains?

Action 1: Go to eating hall
Action 2: Get some food
Action 3 : Talk to anyone that is there

Action:Go to a Warehouse
Action 2:Try to find some “junk”
Action 3:Absorb it
Action 4: Create some small metal balls
Action 5:Store it or put it in my pocket

Hey Biggo, you are a part of the team so you’ll have to limit yourself to a spy now. Just think of yourself as chaotic evil in the party so youre inclined to do some “interesting” things in the future. For now just play along

2 Likes

Do we get some kind of item inventories and stat buffs if we train certain aspects of our characters?
For example the people who practised with weapons get +1 Shooting or +1 Hachet Proficiency and Crest who now has obtained item: metal balls
edit: Also if we are working for the AMC what is our clearance level and to what extend can we access their physical and virtual facilities?

Action: he explore the facility a bit trying to get a map in his head.
Action 2: finds a door labeled “do not enter” and being the superior being he thought it was Spanish because he cant read.
Action 3: he Notices some files that say “If bad guy finds this we will die” but chooses to ignores it because it says “die” and that seemed to scare him away towards the cafeteria.

1 Like

@JamesGames What’s the status of this game currently?
Have you simply forgotten or is there something in the way?

3 Likes

@JamesGames where’d this disappear to?

2 Likes

dis gam ded.

3 Likes

what a 25 day pause that was

yes it was a 25 day pause

15 day pause 15 min pause

what a 3 day pause that was

what a 1 year pause that was.

1 Like