THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

i am now industrial
(filler text)

3 Likes

Can we use the lettuce thread instead of creating a new thread? Also, if I delete some of my posts after the closure, will it reduce the count of posts?

1 Like

Even if it reduces the post count, it very likely would not open the thread again.

1 Like

What’s the lettuce thread?

i left before he appeared ):
i only saw the clip the other day

2 Likes

why is everything on here except processing time and some people replying so slow near and in December?

I have been reading up on the long-term evolution experiment(LTEE) an experiment where 12 groups of e. coli have been evolving for 76000 generations.

That sounds interesting, where can I read about it?

I think it’s because of school, work, etc. Also people don’t want to let go of this thread and they want to keep it alive for as long as possible, due to the fact that this thread is going to be closed in about 150 replies.

here

also, Wikipedia article

What should we do after this thread closes?
  • Reactivate the lettuce thread
  • Create a new miscellaneous thread
  • Whimper in sadness
  • Scream in pain
  • Get mad about it on twitter
  • Get mad about it on reddit
  • Start a separatist insurgence which the purpose of creating a new miscellaneous forum
  • Start a miscellaneous revolution with the purpose of taking over the forums and making them miscellaneous
  • Watch YouTube videos
  • Return to monke
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • die
  • nothing
  • other (reply)
  • all of the above

0 voters

1 Like

We make another one.
Edit: oh that was an option

1 Like

There is an option for thar in the poll.

I suspect it is because this is a very busy time of the year. Holiday shopping, midterms for people in school, family, etc.

December isn’t about midterms; it’s more like final exams.

I have midterms right now, why would finals be right now (for non 1-semester courses of course)

3 Likes

this is a poll for people who want to join the pm and be notified when i update my forum game

• i’ll join

0 voters

The Apple IIc works!

6 Likes