THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

its have been 5 years…
i have been half of that exsustent

i am growing old somehow

Existential crisis yay

I remember times when this thread only had 2,5k posts

Or when hhyyrylainen locked the Banana Cult threads…

Idea for 10 000th post
\Huge πŸ™ž-------πŸ™ \\ \huge \text{Individual reply message} \\ \huge \text{that came after all other} \\ \large \text{reply messages in this thread known as} \\ \Huge \textbf{β€œ10,000th”} \\ \Huge ⁂
$$\Huge πŸ™ž-------πŸ™ \\ \huge \text{Individual reply message} \\ \huge \text{that came after all other} \\ \large \text{reply messages in this thread known as} \\ \Huge \textbf{β€œ10,000th”} \\ \Huge ⁂$$
2 Likes

yooooo that’s cool
how did you do that

With the power of MathJax

make it diamond color and all we be god

what?

9990th post, I’m so close!

Changing the color messes with the alignment for some reason.
9 posts left, goodbye Misc. thread!

oof 1000%
still - we can just do it like that:

\Huge πŸ™ž-------πŸ™ \\ \huge \text{Individual reply message} \\ \huge \text{that came after all other} \\ \large \text{reply messages in this thread known as} \\ \Huge \textbf{β€œ10,000th”} \\ \Huge ⁂

I prefer it centered, unless we delete the asterism. Also, try gold instead of blue

its not cneter :C

i got it.

the perfect one is ready

\color{yellow} \Huge πŸ™ž-------πŸ™ \\ \color{yellow} \huge \text{Individual reply message} \\ \color{yellow} \huge \text{that came after all other} \\ \color{yellow} \large \text{reply messages in this thread known as} \\ \color{yellow} \Huge \textbf{β€œ9995th”} \\ \color{yellow} \Huge ⁂

That’s because you are doing it wrong lol

yay it has finally been achieved

πŸ™žβˆ’βˆ’βˆ’βˆ’βˆ’βˆ’βˆ’πŸ™

Individual reply message

that came after all other

reply messages in this thread known as

β€œ9,997th”

⁂

oh no what have i created

1 Like

I was defeated, noooooo :frowning:

I SEE

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2).