THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Yeah I was mostly just annoyed at how if the elders were given the same hand the game would’ve been REALLy easy, because of them not being very smart

1 Like

Here’s a fun little game for you:

1 Like

Seen it and it has been released for a long time

I know, just getting some attention to it.

You mean like in Westworld (Season 1)?

What happens to the robots in that? I only managed to watch the first episode of westworld, and that was a while ago as well.

When they “think about something they’re not supposed to”, they just bug and try as hard as they can to talk (lagging when they’re talking). Basically, they become unfunctional.

Spoiler alert

The only exception being Dolores (“oops, spoiler alert!”).

I liked the first season, but the second one wasn’t really good. Even though it was a sequel to Season 1, some elements didn’t fit with Season 1 (ex. : Maeve starts to write her own code and become a real deviant[at the end of season 1, you would understand why this is impossible.]). Besides, my favorite character was the man in black as he is the only character to be charismatic to me. However, the scenarist of Season 2 decided to make him crazy without purpose or explanation, to make him lose all of his charisma and make the spectators lose all the pity or the empathy they had for the man in black. What the hell was the scenarist thinking about?! He should be brought to the street and be slapped with a mackerel!

what did y’all think of the pokemon direct yesterday

Open world.
In one area, but still open world.

And Giant Pokemon

if you look at the map, there are a few wild areas

I always wanted an open world pokemon game.

Hopefully it may be in the style of Breath of the Wild.

What do you guys think of minecraft earth?

What happened to the shout box? It seems to have disappeared for me

What platform are you on?

It seemed to be an internet problem… after I reconnected to WiFi it appeared.

I saw this somewhere but I couldn’t find it: how do you get to the next stage in the forums?

You have to give or receive a certain amount of likes, post a certain number of posts, etc

Nah he said stage, the stage is just dependent on the number of posts you’ve made.

2 Likes

2062 replies

1 Like

Everyone!
You know what you must do

I have done it.